Ever notice how many of these go by with zero repsonses, or just one or two?
1) The original poster never responds or quits responding.
2) The original poster censures your post because he/she doesn't agree with you. (Bosque!)
3) The subject is wacky and no on wants to talk about it.
4) The subject is very controversial and everyone is afraid to engage.
5) People don't know about them - they're near the bottom and not…Continue
First - I'm only expressing my opinion here. I make no claims to represent the moderators in this post.
I would like to express some thoughts about these Blog Posts. Blog Posts are a nice feature of the forum. It's a great way to get into conversations in a sort of "panel" fashion where you and your audience converse one-on-one. I would encourage everyone to consider using this feature to have some lively discussions.
However, these things don't seem to be…Continue