Hi guys,

It's been a while since I posted to the forum, but I wanted to let you know about a new iPhone/iPad app that I just finished making for worship leaders and band directors.

As a music director and worship leader myself I've often found it a problem trying to keep the whole team in sync and understanding where we're going, while being subtle enough not to distract the congregation with outlandish hand signals and shouting across the stage. Also, sometimes it's not easy to keep everyone in time, especially in very quiet moments when it's hard to hear other musicians.

In some churches they have talkback mics and click tracks that go into everyone's in-ear mix, but this isn't always an option for every band. I also really needed this kind of app myself but not found anything that really does what I wanted. So I made one: The Music Director, an app for iPhone and iPads.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/id978268885

It lets you tap chords, song positions, custom messages, and also includes a tempo tap. If you install it on to multiple devices then you can sync them all up, but I also tried to make the display big and bold so it can be happily used stand-alone. To make it easier and cost-effective, I've made the app universal so the same download will work on both iPads and iPhones.

Please let me know what you think.

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Seth, glad to see you're still in circulation :-)

RSS

© 2019       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service