All Discussions Tagged 'worship' (166)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2019 WTR Songwriting Contest - 12 Days Left to Enter!

Only 12 DAYS LEFT to enter your song(s) into this year's Worship The Rock songwriting contest, with categories for both Praise & Worshi…

Started by Nathan Gifford

0 Oct 15

Brand New Christmas Song for 2019

Here's a new Christmas song, hope you enjoy it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt74wzmM2y0

Started by Chris Gasson

0 Jun 15

Undistracting Excellence

The latest blog at WorshipReady.com is "Undistracting Excellence" by Rob Hampton. You can read it here:  https://www.worshipready.com/item/

23 May 22
Reply by Nathan Gifford

What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

When you look at your music ministry, worship leading, etc... what is your scale of measurement as you determine if it is successful or not…

32 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Greg Newhouse

Worship Musicians Skipping Out on the Preaching

I was in a discussion with someone about this yesterday and thought I'd drop it here for everyone to chime in on... What are your thoughts,…

12 Nov 13, 2018
Reply by Toni

Great Is Your Faithfulness - Nathan Gifford

I'm not really posting this song for feedback, although you're welcome to give it if you'd like. :) I'm posting this because I felt like I…

0 Oct 22, 2018

Procedures when taking on a new worship leader position

What are your processes, practices, priorities, procedures, etc when you step into a new worship leading position? Generally, you are repla…

2 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Nathan Gifford

What MUSICAL requirements do you feel should exist for a worship leader?

Of course, we know a worship leader should be a true Christian and have all of the spiritual qualities that the Bible lays out for leadersh…

4 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

Using Audacity to rip vocals from music

Okay.  I'm not familiar with the legalities of doing this so I'm asking.  If I use Audacity and rip vocals from a CD how legal is that?  I'…

Started by Sue

10 Mar 12, 2018
Reply by Brother Timothy Clark

Spontaneous Worship: Leading or Performing?

I recently came upon a discussion around the topic of spontaneous worship and how to move in that direction while leading in worship. There…

4 Jan 28, 2018
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

RSS

© 2019       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service