All Discussions Tagged 'worship' (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What MUSICAL requirements do you feel should exist for a worship leader?

Of course, we know a worship leader should be a true Christian and have all of the spiritual qualities that the Bible lays out for leadersh…

Started by Nathan Gifford

4 Mar 21
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

Using Audacity to rip vocals from music

Okay.  I'm not familiar with the legalities of doing this so I'm asking.  If I use Audacity and rip vocals from a CD how legal is that?  I'…

Started by Sue

10 Mar 12
Reply by Brother Timothy Clark

Spontaneous Worship: Leading or Performing?

I recently came upon a discussion around the topic of spontaneous worship and how to move in that direction while leading in worship. There…

4 Jan 28

Undistracting Excellence

The latest blog at WorshipReady.com is "Undistracting Excellence" by Rob Hampton. You can read it here:  https://www.worshipready.com/item/

13 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Rob Hampton

Final Year Worship degree students needed!

Hi all, I am a doctoral student currently working on my dissertation proposal. The topic is undergraduate worship leader education, and I…

Started by Josiah P Aston

0 Aug 25, 2017

Worship Musicians Skipping Out on the Preaching

I was in a discussion with someone about this yesterday and thought I'd drop it here for everyone to chime in on... What are your thoughts,…

10 Aug 15, 2017

How to Put Together the Perfect Worship Service

Here you have it... after all of these years of trying... the answers are now provided for you!

4 Jun 22, 2017

I need some advice regarding worship

I am the worship chair of the contemporary service at my United Methodist church. The contemporary service at this church has been in exist…

Started by Melissa Geiger

26 May 4, 2017
Reply by Kevin Auralee

Do the 'Sins' of the Songwriter Matter?

We've seen some great songs over the years from well known Christian artists who have later changed, fallen into sin, rejected the faith or…

Started by Worship The Rock

55 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by Mr. Tracy Malloy

Effective Worship

I'm posting a blog of mine "Effective Worship" from a few years ago that is originally posted here: http://www.worshipready.com/item/effect

0 Jan 20, 2017

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service