All Discussions Tagged 'new' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spontaneous Worship: Leading or Performing?

I recently came upon a discussion around the topic of spontaneous worship and how to move in that direction while leading in worship. There…

Started by Nathan Gifford

4 Jan 28
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

What songs are you planning for 2018?

What new (or older) songs are you planning on incorporating at your church in this new year? So many new worship projects come out all the…

5 Jan 9
Reply by Charles Wolff

Effective Worship

I'm posting a blog of mine "Effective Worship" from a few years ago that is originally posted here: http://www.worshipready.com/item/effect

0 Jan 20, 2017

New Revival songs from Elevation Worship

Looking for some new songs about revival and the Holy Spirit? Elevation Worship has a fairly new EP called "Speak Revival". I just have bee…

1 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Joe Aiken

What new songs are you introducing in the new year?

As we start 2017. what are some of the worship songs (with artist) that you are planning to introduce as new songs to your church in the co…

2 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Craig P

New Worship Songs 2015

Just wondering what new worship songs from this year (2015) have caught your imagination? Is there a particular worship song that was new t…

Started by Worship The Rock

25 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Chris Hong

New Worship Songs 2012

Just wondering what new worship songs from this year (i.e. 2012) have caught your imagination? Is there a particular worship song that was…

41 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Hank Hanks

Need a new bass and could use some advice

Hi, I’m considering getting a new bass but here’s my problem.  I’m a petite woman with very very small hands so I do better with a thinner…

Started by JORN

2 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Toni

Great set of free resources

Hey Guys - All About Worship just released All About Worship Collective, Volume 2.  This is a set of 13 top quality new worship songs being…

Started by Mark Snyder

5 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Mark Snyder

New Worship Songs 2011

Just wondering what new worship songs from this year (i.e. 2011) have caught your imagination? Is there a particular worship song that was…

44 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by rob k

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service