All Discussions Tagged 'music' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

favorite artists - who are you listening to lately ?

I just stumbled upon an artist that is wonderful and many of you probably already have heard of him , Shawn McDonald. Someone here had post…

Started by Bizzy Bender

37 May 5, 2009
Reply by bekahlovesJesus

Favorite artists on WTR

I started this discussion a while back and it didn't produce the kind of fruit I was hoping it would. I thought it would be a great encoura…

Started by Bizzy Bender

11 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by L nielsen

Looking for music for Easter

Hello fellow worshippers! I am looking for music for our praise team to do for our Easter program this year. I am not wanting to go by way…

Started by Jerry Oldham

4 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Jerry Oldham

How do you run your music practices and when do you have them

My music practices are on Wednesdays and Sundays. At the beginning of each term the music directors 4 of, sit down and we choose songs for…

Started by Pete

36 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Pete

what type of music God loves?

Many people think that there is a type of music which is good for praise God and sing it before Him. eg. classical music. Others say that t…

Started by radio

49 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by radio

Bridging the Gap

What do you think the worship leader's role should be in reaching out to the community, playing/performing in secular venues, etc..? What…

Started by Hiram Ring

4 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Junjie

Who sings this song?

Hi all. This discussion topic isn't meant to infringe on any songwriter/performer copyrights. I wanted to set up an area to post sound clip…

Started by Tony Chung

1 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Tony Chung

Eva will be in Kansas City, MO

Hello My Family in Christ, Blessings to all of you today! I will be in Kansas City on Nov. 7 & 8 for the The Life of the Spirit Awards…

Started by Eva Sabiniano

0 Oct 10, 2008

RSS

© 2019       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service