All Discussions Tagged 'leading' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What MUSICAL requirements do you feel should exist for a worship leader?

Of course, we know a worship leader should be a true Christian and have all of the spiritual qualities that the Bible lays out for leadersh…

Started by Nathan Gifford

4 Mar 21
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

Using Audacity to rip vocals from music

Okay.  I'm not familiar with the legalities of doing this so I'm asking.  If I use Audacity and rip vocals from a CD how legal is that?  I'…

Started by Sue

10 Mar 12
Reply by Brother Timothy Clark

Spontaneous Worship: Leading or Performing?

I recently came upon a discussion around the topic of spontaneous worship and how to move in that direction while leading in worship. There…

4 Jan 28
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

Undistracting Excellence

The latest blog at WorshipReady.com is "Undistracting Excellence" by Rob Hampton. You can read it here:  https://www.worshipready.com/item/

13 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Rob Hampton

FREE Worship webinar!

My vocal coach Kim Snyder is running a free webinar on 'singing stronger in the Church' on the following dates: Monday 21 August 6.30-7.30…

Started by Naomi Bignell

0 Aug 13, 2013

Worship Songs of Today Are They Valid?

I recently read a discussion on this site about Mat Redman's "Blessed Be The Name" This person was asking if anyone felt the song had embra…

Started by Cody Mosbey

69 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Stevo

Health & Worship Leading

This might be a "no kidding" discussion but I want to put a reminder out there that the Lord wants us to listen to Him about getting enough…

Started by Sue

5 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Junjie

Testimony Of Unpreparedness

This has happened to me more than once, and I'd gather for those of us in smaller congregations where we have ALL the music ministry oursel…

Started by David Beairsto

9 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Gavin Ball

When God Changes Your Focus...

I've debated about tossing this out into the fray, but it's a growing reality in my life, and I have a feeling that it's not unique to me;…

Started by Rick Cogbill

34 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by AREEBA ISAAC

Practical question when singing from C to C

Hi everyone, I had a quick practical question that some of you have probably encountered before. It's been mentioned before that we should…

Started by Cyrus

7 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Lorne Speck

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service