All Discussions Tagged 'charts' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You get chord charts from where?!

Come on people... let's be real... haha :)

Started by Nathan Gifford

11 Apr 30
Reply by Nathan Gifford

Music Stands on the Platform

Okay, here's a question for everyone... do you allow your team to use music stands on the platform during services? I know lots of people h…

10 Apr 11
Reply by Nathan Gifford

2017 Top 20 Downloaded Worship Chord Charts

The year of 2017 was a HUUUGE year of growth at WorshipReady.com in not only the number of charts we have available, but the amount of down…

0 Jan 2

What notation do you give your team?

Spinning off from the discussion of 'irrelevant skills', and particularly the subsection about what to call the chord spelt: B D F A C (Dm7…

Started by Wulf Forrester-Barker

16 Jan 2
Reply by Wulf Forrester-Barker

SongSheet Pro version 3.0 with WorshipReady Integration

The app for iPad and iPhone, SongSheet Pro, has now released the new version 3.0. It has a LOT of great improvements over previous versions…

3 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Gabriel Hauber

Most Downloaded Worship Chord Charts for March & Q1 2017

Hey everyone! A great way to get familiar with other worship songs is to see what other worship leaders are using. WorshipReady.com has pos…

2 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Nathan Gifford

Method(s) of Chord Chart Organization

Hey everyone! I'm struggling to figure out what to do instead of printing out the same chord charts over and over, week by week. All I can…

Started by Todd Hirano

19 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Jeanne Lun

FREE MP3 & Chord Chart from The Brilliance

Our parent company WorshipReady.com has teamed up with Integrity Music to create this special offer for two weeks... Download for FREE an M…

1 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Nathan Gifford

2016 Top 20 Most Downloaded Worship Chord Charts at WorshipReady.com

Our parent site, WorshipReady.com, has posted the Top 20 most downloaded worship chord charts of 2016 by the site users. You can see their…

8 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Nathan Gifford

WorshipSong Band

Hey guys, some of you may have heard of this and some not, but I'd like to start a thread about my app called WorshipSong Band.  There is a…

Started by Mark Snyder

0 Jan 16, 2014

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service