Wulf Forrester-Barker's Discussions (335)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"Given the amount of songs we use at church and the amount of time available for the…"

Wulf Forrester-Barker replied Apr 8 to Music Stands on the Platform

10 Apr 11
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"It depends on the context. Assuming we're talking about 'worship leader' as 'person…"

Wulf Forrester-Barker replied Mar 19 to What MUSICAL requirements do you feel should exist for a worship leader?

4 Mar 21
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

"Despite the fact I love it, I'm little cautious of the fact that, from the musicians…"

Wulf Forrester-Barker replied Jan 19 to Spontaneous Worship: Leading or Performing?

4 Jan 28

"Song binders are a headache. When I previously lived in London, we used small folder…"

Wulf Forrester-Barker replied Jan 2 to What notation do you give your team?

16 Jan 2
Reply by Wulf Forrester-Barker

"I know the ones you mean. They do some interesting comparisons although there's quit…"

Wulf Forrester-Barker replied Oct 24, 2017 to Irrelevant Skills

72 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Toni

"Segovia demonstrates how to play from notation. Imagine someone putting that score i…"

Wulf Forrester-Barker replied Sep 28, 2017 to What notation do you give your team?

16 Jan 2

"Other chord and lyric displaying devices are available... If OnSong was available ou…"

Wulf Forrester-Barker replied Sep 26, 2017 to National "Use Less Stuff" Day is TODAY

28 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"As a rule, I'd be surprised to see this happening. There might be valid reasons once…"

Wulf Forrester-Barker replied Aug 14, 2017 to Worship Musicians Skipping Out on the Preaching

10 Aug 15, 2017

"CCLI is quite good but has some gaps. You also need to be careful it is actually the…"

Wulf Forrester-Barker replied Aug 14, 2017 to Who wrote the song?

5 Aug 15, 2017

"If you are in an accompaniment role, how much of the rhythm and melody do you need w…"

Wulf Forrester-Barker replied Jul 14, 2017 to What notation do you give your team?

16 Jan 2

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service