Carl R. Foltz, Jr.'s Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I have heard of the Tabernacle o David as referring to worship and praise being lift…"

Carl R. Foltz, Jr. replied Mar 7, 2009 to Bring back David's Tabernacle

5 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by MIke

"I think folks go where they are culturally comfortable. They should be able to go to…"

Carl R. Foltz, Jr. replied Mar 1, 2009 to Diversity in Church and In American Society: Can the church be part of creating racial harmony?

68 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by DG

"Brian: The Lord set aside the 7th day for rest and celebration at the very beginning…"

Carl R. Foltz, Jr. replied Mar 1, 2009 to Sabbath

22 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Mark Barlow

"Dennis: By all means, encourage as many people as you can to take part on the worshi…"

Carl R. Foltz, Jr. replied Mar 1, 2009 to Pool of Musicians and Singers

8 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Dennis Cauley

"Jodi: If you can get the worship team interested in a new song, it is usually not a…"

Carl R. Foltz, Jr. replied Mar 1, 2009 to Protocol for adding new songs to your repertoire

17 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Carl R. Foltz, Jr.

"Sow sparingly, and you will reap sparingly. I can only speak of personal experience.…"

Carl R. Foltz, Jr. replied Mar 1, 2009 to Tithe

4 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Fred Zwick

"Phil: My guitar sounds pretty when I have a capo on it, so I look for opportunities…"

Carl R. Foltz, Jr. replied Mar 1, 2009 to Why refuse a capo?

184 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"Phil: Many of the Messianic songs are especially great for dance teams. Come Let Us…"

Carl R. Foltz, Jr. replied Mar 1, 2009 to song suggestions for interpretive dance

14 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Carl Nelson

"Val: If I am leading, it generally takes 2 to 3 evenings to prepare. Part of that is…"

Carl R. Foltz, Jr. replied Mar 1, 2009 to How long does it take you to put together a worship set?

23 May 21, 2009
Reply by Julian W

"Kevin: You are on the right track. What appeals to you in the way of music has littl…"

Carl R. Foltz, Jr. replied Mar 1, 2009 to feminizing church

272 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by Alicia Kardell

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service