Charles Wolff's Discussions (677)

Discussions Replied To (561) Replies Latest Activity

"Since the Sunday will be December 24th, I think what we agreed on was that there wil…"

Charles Wolff replied Oct 19, 2017 to Christmas 2017 plans

5 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Charles Wolff

"There are a few "connecting words" in the first verse that don't quite connect ideas…"

Charles Wolff replied Oct 3, 2017 to The Foot of the Cross - another song idea - (orginal) by Doug Hupp

5 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Doug Hupp

"Been a while since I've answered this one, so, the image below is what everybody in…"

Charles Wolff replied Oct 3, 2017 to What notation do you give your team?

16 Jan 2
Reply by Wulf Forrester-Barker

"I'm not sure if I've critiqued one of your songs before or not, but if I haven't, pe…"

Charles Wolff replied Sep 22, 2017 to Working up a new song "Goin' Over Jordan" - by Doug Hupp

4 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Doug Hupp

"video comes up as unavailable, both here and over at youtube... permissions? also,…"

Charles Wolff replied Sep 22, 2017 to Working up a new song "Goin' Over Jordan" - by Doug Hupp

4 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Doug Hupp

"Well, I suggested BIAB because the original demo sounded just like it was done with…"

Charles Wolff replied Aug 21, 2017 to On The Holy Mountain REMIX - feedback wanted

8 Feb 21
Reply by Doug Hupp

"Agree, that CCLI site is pretty good, can be used without a license, and can be conf…"

Charles Wolff replied Aug 14, 2017 to Who wrote the song?

5 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

"Okay, somewhere below this message there is an MP3 that I put together for a couple…"

Charles Wolff replied Aug 14, 2017 to On The Holy Mountain REMIX - feedback wanted

8 Feb 21
Reply by Doug Hupp

"All right, so lissen, I wrote a whole bunch of notes about this and then I started t…"

Charles Wolff replied Aug 10, 2017 to On The Holy Mountain

3 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by angela dittmar

"Probably more of a slower, "soaking" song than we would use at our church, but that'…"

Charles Wolff replied Jul 23, 2017 to Down Your Love Came

3 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Brian Lawson

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service