Charles Wolff's Discussions (676)

Discussions Replied To (560) Replies Latest Activity

"After reading this, I decided I should play my dad's '57 Strat for the worship servi…"

Charles Wolff replied yesterday to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

11 yesterday
Reply by Charles Wolff

"Not to be snarky, but... have you tried calling around to see if there's a church in…"

Charles Wolff replied on Saturday to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

11 yesterday
Reply by Charles Wolff

"You probably already know this, but be careful about the time delay between the stag…"

Charles Wolff replied Jun 12 to Looking for smaller keyboard to accompany worship team

2 Jun 12
Reply by Charles Wolff

"I played in a non-church band for a little while a few months ago, but finally got d…"

Charles Wolff replied Jun 2 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

11 yesterday
Reply by Charles Wolff

"Well, the pastor who started our church had a saying, "Any worship service you walk…"

Charles Wolff replied May 31 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

11 yesterday
Reply by Charles Wolff

"Lorraine - if you dig around WorshipReady a little bit, you can find some charts tha…"

Charles Wolff replied Apr 25 to You get chord charts from where?!

11 Apr 30
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Yeah, I mean, if you can't just roll your own, you may well be lacking in the minima…"

Charles Wolff replied Apr 24 to You get chord charts from where?!

11 Apr 30
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Actually, I think a lot of pastors DO memorize the sermon, or at least they give it…"

Charles Wolff replied Apr 10 to Music Stands on the Platform

12 Jun 11
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Interesting thing about charts... I "know" how most of our songs go, but in the uppe…"

Charles Wolff replied Apr 9 to Music Stands on the Platform

12 Jun 11
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"We've got stands, and every week I put the chord chart books in order (usually late…"

Charles Wolff replied Apr 8 to Music Stands on the Platform

12 Jun 11
Reply by Nathan Gifford

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service