Charles Wolff's Discussions (693)

Discussions Replied To (572) Replies Latest Activity

"I am reminded of this interview with Jerry Garcia from the Grateful Dead Movie... h…"

Charles Wolff replied 12 hours ago to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

23 10 hours ago
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Well, it's Joe's song, he can decide.  I felt like "what God has joined" plus "how c…"

Charles Wolff replied on Friday to Questions & Trust

5 on Friday
Reply by Joe Aiken

"I've been thinking about this whole "All things work together" idea a lot lately - t…"

Charles Wolff replied on Thursday to Questions & Trust

5 on Friday
Reply by Joe Aiken

"Band members: "I remember Charles - I wasn't a great musician / singer, but he took…"

Charles Wolff replied Sep 20 to How will you be remembered?

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"So... I started our band in 1993, then "retired" in 2002 but stayed at the church, h…"

Charles Wolff replied Sep 4 to Procedures when taking on a new worship leader position

2 Sep 4
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Greg, just wanted to suggest a book I'm reading right now called "Originals," by Ada…"

Charles Wolff replied Jul 20 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

23 10 hours ago
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Well, here's a sorta finished version of the song, my version.  I added a lead guita…"

Charles Wolff replied Jul 18 to Song of Praise

11 Jul 19
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Well, here's the current state of what I'm working on. I, umm, disagree with most of…"

Charles Wolff replied Jul 2 to Song of Praise

11 Jul 19
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Step 3: I took the chord chart from before and worked out just the chords for the d…"

Charles Wolff replied Jun 29 to Song of Praise

11 Jul 19
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Okay, so here's my next step, which was doing some restructuring of the song and a b…"

Charles Wolff replied Jun 29 to Song of Praise

11 Jul 19
Reply by Nathan Gifford

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service