Charles Wolff's Discussions (688)

Discussions Replied To (567) Replies Latest Activity

"Greg, just wanted to suggest a book I'm reading right now called "Originals," by Ada…"

Charles Wolff replied Jul 20 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

17 Jul 21
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"Well, here's a sorta finished version of the song, my version.  I added a lead guita…"

Charles Wolff replied Jul 18 to Song of Praise

11 Jul 19
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Well, here's the current state of what I'm working on. I, umm, disagree with most of…"

Charles Wolff replied Jul 2 to Song of Praise

11 Jul 19
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Step 3: I took the chord chart from before and worked out just the chords for the d…"

Charles Wolff replied Jun 29 to Song of Praise

11 Jul 19
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Okay, so here's my next step, which was doing some restructuring of the song and a b…"

11 Jul 19
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Okay, you may hate me for doing this, but I'm going to go sorta step-by-step in how…"

11 Jul 19
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Thanks, Toni.  The funny thing is that I bought the Epiphone SG rather than the Gibs…"

Charles Wolff replied Jun 23 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

17 Jul 21
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"After reading this, I decided I should play my dad's '57 Strat for the worship servi…"

Charles Wolff replied Jun 18 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

17 Jul 21
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"Not to be snarky, but... have you tried calling around to see if there's a church in…"

Charles Wolff replied Jun 16 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

17 Jul 21
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"You probably already know this, but be careful about the time delay between the stag…"

Charles Wolff replied Jun 12 to Looking for smaller keyboard to accompany worship team

2 Jun 12
Reply by Charles Wolff

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service