David Prentice's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"As we head into the fall season with visions of Christmas program rehearsals dancing…"

David Prentice replied Aug 27, 2009 to There are some songs I dislike so much I get up early so I can dislike them for even longer....

137 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Phil Holburt

"Daniel, My boss, the senior Pastor & I had a good chuckle over your response....…"

David Prentice replied Aug 27, 2009 to Worship Leaders/Music Ministers: The Poor Stepchild Of Pastoral Staffs?

19 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by daniel cash

"Ya know, I never went looking for full time ministry when I started. I just wanted t…"

David Prentice replied Aug 26, 2009 to Worship Leaders/Music Ministers: The Poor Stepchild Of Pastoral Staffs?

19 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by daniel cash

"Shawn's reference to that scripture passage is a good start because it tells us that…"

David Prentice replied Aug 26, 2009 to How do we overcome our fleshly desire??

22 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Jayson Capate

"Rick, I thank you for being my advocate. I didn't wanna say ... but ... I'm glad you…"

David Prentice replied Aug 25, 2009 to Worship Leaders/Music Ministers: The Poor Stepchild Of Pastoral Staffs?

19 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by daniel cash

"As a worship leader, I tell my people that one of the cornerstones of what we do is…"

David Prentice replied Aug 25, 2009 to Is it OK to lie?

16 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Rick Cogbill

"David, I thank you for your kind words. When hardship tells us to look at what we th…"

David Prentice replied Aug 24, 2009 to Worship Leaders/Music Ministers: The Poor Stepchild Of Pastoral Staffs?

19 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by daniel cash

"Rick, Thanks for your common sense thinking. Things that go without saying should be…"

David Prentice replied Aug 23, 2009 to Worship Leaders/Music Ministers: The Poor Stepchild Of Pastoral Staffs?

19 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by daniel cash

"You have those moments in the midst of doing something, God says: "You really should…"

David Prentice replied Aug 23, 2009 to Worship Leaders/Music Ministers: The Poor Stepchild Of Pastoral Staffs?

19 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by daniel cash

"It wasn't a gripe ... it was an honest observation. God doesn't play favorites and J…"

19 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by daniel cash

RSS

© 2019       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service