David Prentice's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"When you look to the original Greek it means uncovered ... nothing hidden. This impl…"

David Prentice replied Oct 6, 2009 to What does it mean to you to worship in spirit and in truth?

11 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by David Prentice

"OK ... Most replies are thinking contemporary. Based on the parameters you have laid…"

David Prentice replied Oct 1, 2009 to

just now

"It's pretty hard to accomplish the task at hand, when there is dis-unity on the plat…"

David Prentice replied Sep 19, 2009 to Very Tough Situation to Deal With- Advice needed

13 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by daniel cash

"Here's a novel concept. I periodicaly have to deal people and ministry issues. Some…"

David Prentice replied Sep 18, 2009 to

just now

"David, I really wanted to reply to your second thought: "Just because he fell and fe…"

David Prentice replied Sep 17, 2009 to Should my Church's Praise and Worship Leader be benched?????

49 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by David Estes

"1-Called Of God 2-Musically capable (there are many levels, mostly based on the give…"

David Prentice replied Sep 17, 2009 to music director's qualification?

2 Sep 18, 2009

"I was in the Christian music industry as a songwriter and recording artist. One of t…"

David Prentice replied Sep 17, 2009 to

just now

"I have a few thoughts. The first one that comes to mind is that I am of the opinion…"

David Prentice replied Sep 11, 2009 to How close do you "cover" other's material?

28 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by MIke

"Justme, I sense you pain and frustration. I've been there myself. I remember, as a…"

David Prentice replied Sep 11, 2009 to Should my Church's Praise and Worship Leader be benched?????

49 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by David Estes

"I reside in Santa Rosa, California. I am an ordained Southern Baptist minister. To b…"

David Prentice replied Sep 10, 2009 to Should my Church's Praise and Worship Leader be benched?????

49 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by David Estes

RSS

© 2019       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service