Greg Newhouse's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd want it to be a church that actually enjoys music in the abstract sense - that i…"

Greg Newhouse replied on Saturday to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

11 7 hours ago
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"So what am I waiting for? Perhaps an end to this internal (infernal?) need to sugges…"

Greg Newhouse replied on Saturday to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

11 7 hours ago
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"I suppose that's one of the drawbacks, or benefits, of being in a family. We get use…"

11 7 hours ago
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"While playing earlier this month during congregational singing, I became aware that…"

Greg Newhouse replied Jun 14 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

11 7 hours ago
Reply by Nathan Gifford

""Here" I tend to think of my local church family, the theology it espouses, and its…"

Greg Newhouse replied Dec 28, 2017 to Undistracting Excellence

13 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Rob Hampton

"One glaring problem with the way we do things is that we don't have a binder of our…"

Greg Newhouse replied Dec 24, 2017 to What notation do you give your team?

16 Jan 2
Reply by Wulf Forrester-Barker

"Even if I do not feel His presence in some emotional or visceral way, or in the same…"

Greg Newhouse replied Dec 8, 2017 to Undistracting Excellence

13 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Rob Hampton

"I have had conversations about this topic where I gradually became aware that the pe…"

Greg Newhouse replied Dec 7, 2017 to Undistracting Excellence

13 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Rob Hampton

"Whenever I try to share things like this, it comes out rather dark. Just me then? An…"

Greg Newhouse replied Dec 7, 2017 to What notation do you give your team?

16 Jan 2

"Typical rehearsal and Sunday: Hand out chord sheets or lead sheets at rehearsal at r…"

Greg Newhouse replied Dec 5, 2017 to What notation do you give your team?

16 Jan 2

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service