Greg Newhouse's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"It's Monday morning, and I have come to the conclusion that I-really have no idea ho…"

Greg Newhouse replied 13 hours ago to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

23 9 hours ago
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"I'd like to hear these someday: "As an instrumentalist, he tried to provide what we…"

Greg Newhouse replied Sep 29 to How will you be remembered?

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Self assessment is hard. It can be tempting in the age of LinkedIn to discuss things…"

Greg Newhouse replied Sep 20 to How will you be remembered?

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Also, I have a tendency to make my experiences into short narratives which are perio…"

Greg Newhouse replied Sep 20 to Undistracting Excellence

21 Sep 20
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Oakwood Bible Church Kalamazoo, MI 9/16 Join All The Glorious Names (Watts) Wonderfu…"

Greg Newhouse replied Sep 14 to Set List 9/16/18 - Foothills A/G, Fort Collins, CO

1 Sep 14
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"You know, I've expressed much frustration over the years about playing in the band,…"

Greg Newhouse replied Sep 9 to Undistracting Excellence

21 Sep 20
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"If I am to drop the stand, I need to memorize. If I am to memorize, I need to know w…"

Greg Newhouse replied Sep 4 to Music Stands on the Platform

17 Sep 5
Reply by Phil Rynhart

"Thank you."

Greg Newhouse replied Aug 20 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

23 9 hours ago
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"The Father's Day reply of June 16 has become more complex: I tried to post this as a…"

Greg Newhouse replied Aug 20 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

23 9 hours ago
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"But, point well taken. No one around here is windmilling in worship. Maybe I make th…"

Greg Newhouse replied Aug 13 to Undistracting Excellence

21 Sep 20
Reply by Nathan Gifford

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service