Greg Newhouse's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"But, point well taken. No one around here is windmilling in worship. Maybe I make th…"

Greg Newhouse replied on Monday to Undistracting Excellence

17 on Monday
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"Even I have lines I won't cross. Skinny jeans, flannel, beards, banjo, craft beers f…"

Greg Newhouse replied Aug 1 to Undistracting Excellence

17 on Monday
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"In the months since I wrote this, I've reread it several times. I think one of the r…"

Greg Newhouse replied Jul 31 to Undistracting Excellence

17 on Monday
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"I just watched his ted talk about powerless communication. The bit about the new 20…"

Greg Newhouse replied Jul 21 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

17 Jul 21
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"Thank you for that suggestion."

Greg Newhouse replied Jul 21 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

17 Jul 21
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"Revisiting the archives today. Last post in this thread appears to be from 2010. "Al…"

Greg Newhouse replied Jul 18 to Vibrato

14 Jul 18
Reply by Greg Moore

"So, to answer, "... have you tried calling around ...?" No. If I found a church clos…"

Greg Newhouse replied Jun 26 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

17 Jul 21
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"I'd want it to be a church that actually enjoys music in the abstract sense - that i…"

Greg Newhouse replied Jun 16 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

17 Jul 21
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"So what am I waiting for? Perhaps an end to this internal (infernal?) need to sugges…"

Greg Newhouse replied Jun 16 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

17 Jul 21
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"I suppose that's one of the drawbacks, or benefits, of being in a family. We get use…"

17 Jul 21
Reply by Greg Newhouse

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service