Greg Newhouse's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"The 94 page book was notation for a musical, an example of when rote from recording…"

Greg Newhouse replied Nov 23 to What notation do you give your team?

22 Nov 23
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"I don't need to be able to sight read fluently until I need to be able to sight read…"

Greg Newhouse replied Nov 23 to What notation do you give your team?

22 Nov 23
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"After yet another foray into musical theatre, I more than ever want guitar parts wri…"

Greg Newhouse replied Nov 21 to What notation do you give your team?

22 Nov 23
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"Noticing that the drums on the backing track for our ladies vocal group this morning…"

Greg Newhouse replied Nov 18 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

32 Nov 18
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"Yes. Also, I'm interested in listening to songs that were done by bands that were pe…"

Greg Newhouse replied Nov 18 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

32 Nov 18
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"I'm also the church custodian, so from time to time I cut out after our 2 song set t…"

Greg Newhouse replied Nov 13 to Worship Musicians Skipping Out on the Preaching

12 Nov 13
Reply by Toni

"You mean that an assumed consensus elsewhere doesn't actually constitute a universal…"

Greg Newhouse replied Oct 31 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

32 Nov 18
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"Well, no one had posted anything for a couple of days, and I can't stand the quiet.…"

Greg Newhouse replied Oct 31 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

32 Nov 18
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"I am not recommending this, just as I would not recommend sight reading for everyone…"

Greg Newhouse replied Oct 30 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

32 Nov 18
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"After Sunday's service, "Hey, did you guys adjust the monitors or mix or something?…"

Greg Newhouse replied Oct 30 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

32 Nov 18
Reply by Greg Newhouse

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service