Christopher Anthony Dresbach's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the comment. That's how I dress most of the time. I don't mind dressing u…"

Christopher Anthony Dresbach replied May 26, 2010 to Do you think you are good enough to make it in the music business?

52 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Becki M

"LOL. Yes, even many secular artists don't have some great look about them (although…"

Christopher Anthony Dresbach replied May 25, 2010 to Do you think you are good enough to make it in the music business?

52 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Becki M

"Stage fright is a fear that I have come to believe is motivated by focus on ourselve…"

Christopher Anthony Dresbach replied May 25, 2010 to Do you think you are good enough to make it in the music business?

52 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Becki M

"I may not be able to conform enough, then, Elman- not to be 'difficult' or 'stubborn…"

Christopher Anthony Dresbach replied May 23, 2010 to Do you think you are good enough to make it in the music business?

52 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Becki M

"I agree. Where is the sincerity? It makes it harder for those who are sincere to get…"

Christopher Anthony Dresbach replied May 21, 2010 to Do you think you are good enough to make it in the music business?

52 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Becki M

"I agree that God makes things happen, but I also believe that He does this in many w…"

Christopher Anthony Dresbach replied May 21, 2010 to Do you think you are good enough to make it in the music business?

52 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Becki M

"Thank you, Bruce. I believe He will open up doors soon. Shantell: Hang in there! I d…"

Christopher Anthony Dresbach replied May 19, 2010 to Do you think you are good enough to make it in the music business?

52 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Becki M

"With training in the form of internship or mentorship, I believe so. My vocals are w…"

Christopher Anthony Dresbach replied May 19, 2010 to Do you think you are good enough to make it in the music business?

52 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Becki M

RSS

© 2019       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service