Nathan Gifford's Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"When I lead last weekend, midway through the first song (a new song by the way), som…"

Nathan Gifford replied 10 hours ago to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

23 10 hours ago
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"I didn't feel that the verses set the song up as about a broken relationship. I read…"

Nathan Gifford replied on Thursday to Questions & Trust

5 on Friday
Reply by Joe Aiken

"Good stuff Joe! I would suggest making the title just "Questions". I like it though…"

Nathan Gifford replied on Thursday to Questions & Trust

5 on Friday
Reply by Joe Aiken

"Lorraine, I highly doubt that would be the case. I don't know you personally, but I…"

Nathan Gifford replied on Wednesday to How will you be remembered?

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Haha nice :) To be remembered as playing in tune would be great! I can't stand when…"

Nathan Gifford replied Sep 29 to How will you be remembered?

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"The contest is over, results are in... and the compilation album will be coming soon…"

Nathan Gifford replied Sep 26 to You can design the upcoming Worship The Rock 2018 compilation album artwork!

1 Sep 26
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"As a worship leader, I've served in a handful of churches over the last 20 years. Wh…"

Nathan Gifford replied Sep 20 to How will you be remembered?

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"That's an interesting thought... how would a worship leader want to be remembered? Y…"

Nathan Gifford replied Sep 20 to Undistracting Excellence

21 Sep 20
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to the large amount of last-minute entries to the songwriting cont…"

Nathan Gifford replied Sep 10 to 2018 Songwriting Contest Closed for Entries - Great Participation!

1 Sep 10
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"That is unfortunately a common issue in church music ministries. Usually people are…"

Nathan Gifford replied Sep 10 to Undistracting Excellence

21 Sep 20
Reply by Nathan Gifford

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service