Toni's Discussions (1,191)

Discussions Replied To (828) Replies Latest Activity

"Fast praise song: Intro - declaration that I will worship Jesus in a way I never rea…"

Toni replied on Friday to The anatomy of songs

4 on Friday
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"As a guitar player, I have a fairly strong dislike of IEMs. They can work OK, but fo…"

Toni replied on Friday to In Ear Monitors

4 on Saturday
Reply by Vinod Cherian

"Hi Jack, I'd second Wulf's recommendations regarding researching youtube etc, asking…"

Toni replied Jan 22 to Adjusting the electric guitar amp

3 Jan 25
Reply by Charles Wolff

"You, sir, are dedicated to you craft, in a way that I really am not. TBH I stopped…"

Toni replied Nov 18, 2018 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

32 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"Sounds like you need an assistant. "

Toni replied Nov 13, 2018 to Worship Musicians Skipping Out on the Preaching

12 Nov 13, 2018
Reply by Toni

"There's a vulgar schoolboy joke about 50 million flies, but that's inappropriate her…"

Toni replied Oct 31, 2018 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

32 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"But where can you go from there when it just needs a bit more? https://www.youtube.…"

Toni replied Oct 30, 2018 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

32 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"I'll probably be remembered for being that difficult bloke who wanted the songs to h…"

Toni replied Oct 4, 2018 to How will you be remembered?

9 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Charles Wolff

"Hey Charles, it sounds like the nut isn't cut quite deep enough, and the tension cau…"

Toni replied Jun 22, 2018 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

32 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Greg Newhouse

"I suppose I faced this recently, though in a rather different way: I'd not been aske…"

Toni replied Jun 2, 2018 to What is your measurement of successful music ministry?

32 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Greg Newhouse

RSS

© 2019       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service