Worship Theology (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Go To Church ?

If you're spiritually alive, you're going to love this! If you're spiritually dead, you won't want to read it. If you're spiritually curiou…

Started by Jibin Chacko

2 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

The Perspective of a Geezer

I've now been a worship leader for 56 years, and I think that makes me a geezer.  It almost makes me Yoda!  When I began, How Great Thou Ar…

Started by Greg Moore

14 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Greg Moore

As Worship Leaders Do We Lead People Into The Presence Of God?

Lots of people refer to worship leaders leading others into the presence of God. What do we mean by this? As far as I understand it, unde…

Started by Worship The Rock

24 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Kent Dickerson

The Perspective of a Geezer

I've now been a worship leader for 56 years, and I think that makes me a geezer.  It almost makes me Yoda!  When I began, How Great Thou Ar…

Started by Greg Moore

0 Jan 25, 2016

What is the most important trait of a Worship Leader?

The title of worship leader does not appear in Ephesians 4. There  is no list of character traits as there are for Elders and Deacons. Ther…

Started by Mark Barlow

3 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Greg Moore

Faith Question

I know I should probably ask my pastor this question, and maybe I will, but I see a lot of wisdom on Worship The Rock, so I'm putting this…

Started by Diana Jurss

9 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Greg Moore

What does it mean to be 'charismatic'?

Hi,   Something I having been wondering about for some time now and prompted by a reply in another discussion.   I would consider myself to…

Started by Lorraine Doswell

64 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Greg Moore

Letting the Holy Spirit lead

What are your views on letting the Holy Spirit lead you in worship. The Holy Spirit once told me to stop worship and pray for one of the pe…

Started by Luke Martin

56 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Greg Moore

There He Goes Again...

I often hear the sentiment offered that worship musicians ideally should be virtually invisible, fading from view in deference to the messa…

Started by Greg Newhouse

25 May 29, 2015
Reply by Greg Moore

Is It Acceptable To Praise (Worship) The Holy Spirit

Recently I heard two really beautiful songs, "Come Holy Spirit (Fall On Me)" as well as "Come Holy Spirit (Fall Afresh On Me)". Lovely tune…

Started by Shane Goh

95 May 1, 2015
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service