Instruments & Gear - Discussions & Reviews (543)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fellow guitarists - my current pedalboard

For many years I used a processor (Korg AX30G if you care) which was an excellent solution to the problems of pedals, but although someti…

Started by Toni

27 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Nathan Gifford

Amplifying a double bass

Does anyone have any practical experience of amplifying a double bass?  I use a three-quarter size bass with Weedwhacker nylon/Kevlar strin…

Started by Ian Boughton

6 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Toni

Flying With A Guitar

I travel to the U.S. twice a year. I usually try to fly space available on a military flight to the States, then often have to take short f…

Started by Kent Dickerson

3 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Kent Dickerson

Worship music for the handicapped (deaf)?

Have you ever thought of doing something for the people who cannot hear in the congregations you minister to as the worship leader? How do…

Started by Verah Vashti Okeyo

10 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Jeremy Galvan

Violin

Hello all, I haven't been active here in a long while, though I've become an experienced lurker. Anyway--in the past couple years I've gone…

Started by Michael Letus

12 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Charles Wolff

What gauge acoustic guitar string do you use and why?

When leading worship, or playing in a worship team how do you decide which gauge acoustic guitar string to buy? We'll cover electric string…

Started by Worship The Rock

15 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Benjamin Luce

Do you still play bass notes if a bass player is present?

As a guitarist would you always still play the bass notes denote in music if a bass player is present? For example chords like: D/F#   D/C…

Started by Worship The Rock

51 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Stephen R Cass

Help with Djembe for worship

I am new to percussion, and I thought I would try the Djembe for worship services.  I am having trouble finding website help that is Worshi…

Started by Amber Alsbrook

3 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by David May

Another topic-banjo in worship?

Just keeping the communication topics going, hope you all don't mind. Would a banjo work in today's contemporary worship sets? I could see…

Started by Steve

18 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Greg Moore

Insuring one's musical equipment at church.

I'm going to assume that professional musicians already know the liability issues for their instruments and amps and have taken care of the…

Started by Greg Newhouse

10 May 30, 2015
Reply by Steven DeMott

RSS

© 2019       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service