Ever notice how many of these go by with zero repsonses, or just one or two?
1) The original poster never responds or quits responding.
2) The original poster censures your post because he/she doesn't agree with you. (Bosque!)
3) The subject is wacky and no on wants to talk about it.
4) The subject is very controversial and everyone is afraid to engage.
5) People don't know about them - they're near the bottom and not readily obvious.
5) ...add your reasons here...
Folks, these blog posts are a great opportunity but in reality, they're a bust. If they don't start getting used soon, we should vote to remove them and replace that space with more regular subject posts.
Notice this - anyone can post to this blog post - I'm not blocking or requiring approval. Go for it!