This is something I picked up at a conference a long time ago and it had a great impact on me. I will post parts over a few days so you don't have to eat it all in one bite. I hope you enjoy it.
The Prayer Life of a Worshipper
A. Worship is a lifestyle, not just a few minutes on Sundays!
1. I Corinthians 10:31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
2. Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
3. “We are called to an everlasting preoccupation with God” A.W. Tozier Body Soul & Spirit are to be used in Worship.
B. A Worshipper needs to develop a strong prayer life!
1. first book translated in another language is Mark (a short gospel) the second book translated is Psalms (songs & prayers)
2. Worship & Prayer are closely tied together. They both have to do with connecting with God In an intimate way and communicating with Him.
Revelation 5:8 And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.
Harps represent Worship
Incense represents Prayer
Phillipians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.