We've got 3 copies of Power Music
to giveaway thanks to our friends at Cambron Software
. If you haven't heard of Power Music before then check out a review I did of it a couple of days ago here
We've had a some great suggestions from our members for a fun competition and i've incorporated a few of them to come up with the following:
For your chance to win a copy of Power Music simply submit a Video or Photo of a "Worship Moment". What I mean by this is a worship related video or photo. Feel free to mention 'Worship The Rock .com' at some point in it or on it.
So, be creative, be funny, or be serious - it's up to you!
Examples of "Worship Moment" videos & photos might be:
- Video of you singing a well known worship song with different words (e.g. see here
- Video of you singing the wrong word or phrase to a song by accident
- Video of you playing a song with the capo in the wrong place, or tripping up, or smacking the microphone with your teeth etc
- Photo of you leading worship in a cool place: e.g. beach, top of tall building, in a cave ?!
- Funny photo of you practicing a worship song
- A special worship moment
I'm sure you'll be more creative than this though - think outside the box and follow these rules please:
1) Videos should be no longer than 2 minutes (preferably under 1 minute).
2) Videos should ideally refer people to Worship The Rock .com, either by someone mentioning it or simply by having a screen at the end with the link on.
3) Photos should ideally have the words 'Worship The Rock .com' on it somewhere.
4) Please only submit a maximum of 3 entries per person.
5) Submit your videos or photos by posting them on this discussion. Either embed the videos from YouTube, assuming they're there, or add a link to a video you've uploaded to Worship The Rock. If it's a photo just post the photo or a link to the photo.
6) The deadline is Friday 13th November 2009. Don't worry about timezones - I'll make sure the cut off point allows for all timezones.
7) Have fun! - (this is a must!)
I'll pick the 3 winners from all entries and each of the winners will get their very own copy of the full version of Power Music 2.0.
N.B. (Please only submit a video or photo that you're happy to be used publicly - we may for example post some of the videos on a YouTube channel and email them around).