Hi,

A question that has come out of another thread, and got me thinking.............

Thank you.

Lorraine

Views: 443

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Lorraine,

I have seen and know some people who get lost in playing a musical instrument while worshipping the Lord.

Think of David, The Spirit would anoint him, when he played. Sometimes I think musicians put to much pressure on themselves, wanting to have perfect sound :-) .

I think again on the lines of, Some people sound like nightingales when they sing, others like a gale in the night .:-)  BUT together it is making a joyful noise unto the Lord. What would it sound like if the rocks even shouted praises unto the Lord.

.And I love your words . 

""every now and then and just WORSHIP our One True God whom de

serves all praise and glory."" THAT IS THE ANSWER, and you are doing it.

Do the same in a service, and do away with the protocol, that stifles so much of the Spirit. In freedom , people will also become free.

Just a totally personal experience and times spent with the Lord. I am talking about.

Have a Spirit filled, blessed time of worship.

'Do the same in a service, and do away with the protocol, that stifles so much of the Spirit. In freedom , people will also become free'.

I remembered these words yesterday when I was leading worship, it was like getting back to basics and where I belong.............. lost in abandoned worship.  Thank you Ernst : )

Amen to that. Thank You Father for always being faithful and true to Yourself, and the Word.

Keep on walking by faith and worship HIM in Spirit and Truth. You will see great things happening.

Have a blessed week

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service