I just want to get a view of how many of the 9,000 some members actually come by the forum. Comment if you came here and read this, please.

Views: 839

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, 9000 members.....  I haven't been here in a while ...  thought I would drop in

@Toni - fixed :-)

Anything else?

Ulp....... I hope that doesn't 'surprise' a lot of people. Is there a 'quote' function that can be simply turned on too?

Erm....not exactly sure what a quote function would be, but I do know that if you reply to someone's comment on here now it quotes their previous post - is that what you mean?

That's great. Is there a setting that places the quoted post above the reply too? That's how the quote-reply convention normally works.

Thanks Phil.

Phil Williams said:

Erm....not exactly sure what a quote function would be, but I do know that if you reply to someone's comment on here now it quotes their previous post - is that what you mean?

I log in every once in a while.  But it is quiet compared to a year or 2 ago.

Read it

Don't think so, sorry Toni!

Toni said:

That's great. Is there a setting that places the quoted post above the reply too? That's how the quote-reply convention normally works.

Thanks Phil.

Phil Williams said:

Phil Williams said:

Don't think so, sorry Toni!

Toni said:

Thanks Phil.

Phil Williams said:

I can do it, but only by editing the post as html.

Been quiet for a while, but still here.

Still still still here! Check out this free song and free chord sheet https://soundcloud.com/joeaikenmusic/i-just-want-to-know-you-by-joe

Thanks for the Download, Joe. It's a lost better than I can do. (My work in worship is as the visual tech that keeps the words flowing to the screen.)

Joe Aiken said:

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service