All Discussions Tagged 'worship' (158)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Final Year Worship degree students needed!

Hi all, I am a doctoral student currently working on my dissertation proposal. The topic is undergraduate worship leader education, and I…

Started by Josiah P Aston

0 Aug 25

Worship Musicians Skipping Out on the Preaching

I was in a discussion with someone about this yesterday and thought I'd drop it here for everyone to chime in on... What are your thoughts,…

Started by Nathan Gifford

10 Aug 15
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

How to Put Together the Perfect Worship Service

Here you have it... after all of these years of trying... the answers are now provided for you!

4 Jun 22
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

I need some advice regarding worship

I am the worship chair of the contemporary service at my United Methodist church. The contemporary service at this church has been in exist…

Started by Melissa Geiger

26 May 4
Reply by Kevin Auralee

Do the 'Sins' of the Songwriter Matter?

We've seen some great songs over the years from well known Christian artists who have later changed, fallen into sin, rejected the faith or…

Started by Worship The Rock

55 Mar 18
Reply by Mr. Tracy Malloy

Effective Worship

I'm posting a blog of mine "Effective Worship" from a few years ago that is originally posted here: http://www.worshipready.com/item/effect

0 Jan 20

Get refreshed and inspired at InspireSong - Aspen Colorado, May 18-21 2017

Hey all, If you need a breath of fresh air, and a boost to your songwriting creativity, you should come out to InspireSong 2017 in Aspen Co…

Started by Tony Chung

2 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Tony Chung

the worship today's

Looking back to days of my grandpa, the way of worshipping God in many churches have changed and effected many lives with wonders. Miracle…

Started by Jibin Chacko

0 Jul 14, 2016

Praise Songs vs Worship Songs

What's the difference between a 'praise' song and a 'worship' song. I have heard people talk about faster songs being praise songs and slow…

Started by Worship The Rock

32 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Greg Moore

Christ Revelation Worship

Hi, I am the multimedia director of the band and we're really having some struggles about our team. We badly needed resources for our recor…

Started by Christian Paul Joaquin

0 Aug 31, 2015

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service