All Discussions Tagged 'songs' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What songs are you planning for 2018?

What new (or older) songs are you planning on incorporating at your church in this new year? So many new worship projects come out all the…

Started by Nathan Gifford

5 Jan 9
Reply by Charles Wolff

Songwriting - Easy as Pie, or not.

Yes, I do know how hard everything is, with or without equipment.  Obviously with equipment is better.  Everybody needs a good mic and soft…

Started by Kevin Auralee

3 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by Kevin Auralee

Effective Worship

I'm posting a blog of mine "Effective Worship" from a few years ago that is originally posted here: http://www.worshipready.com/item/effect

0 Jan 20, 2017

What new songs are you introducing in the new year?

As we start 2017. what are some of the worship songs (with artist) that you are planning to introduce as new songs to your church in the co…

2 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Craig P

Song keys where you jump an octave.

So, my question has to do with song keys.  Specifically to women worship leaders, but men can chime in as well!  My issue is with songs tha…

Started by Moe Vallee

8 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

New Worship Songs 2015

Just wondering what new worship songs from this year (2015) have caught your imagination? Is there a particular worship song that was new t…

Started by Worship The Rock

25 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Chris Hong

Praise songs For NEW YEAR/Opening the gates of 2014 HELP?

our Worship Team would like to have an live band at the side of our Church on Dec 31 until Jan 1 12AM and we're asking some of the songs th…

Started by Christian Paul Joaquin

2 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Joe Aiken

Ableton Users - Free Simple arrangement tracks for Angels We Have Heard

Hi all! I just wanted to offer to share some Ableton tracks I created for a very simple arrangement of Angels We Have Heard On High. I know…

Started by Johnny Rohrbeck

0 Dec 4, 2013

New Worship Songs 2012

Just wondering what new worship songs from this year (i.e. 2012) have caught your imagination? Is there a particular worship song that was…

Started by Worship The Rock

41 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Hank Hanks

Making Sure Everyone Gets Fed in Worship

Hi folks.I recently wrote an article on my blog titled Making Sure Everyone Gets Fed In Worship.In it I describe how it is important to cat…

Started by Andy Williamson

8 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Wulf Forrester-Barker

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service