All Discussions Tagged 'song' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spontaneous Worship: Leading or Performing?

I recently came upon a discussion around the topic of spontaneous worship and how to move in that direction while leading in worship. There…

Started by Nathan Gifford

4 Jan 28
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

Songwriting - Easy as Pie, or not.

Yes, I do know how hard everything is, with or without equipment.  Obviously with equipment is better.  Everybody needs a good mic and soft…

Started by Kevin Auralee

3 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by Kevin Auralee

Method(s) of Chord Chart Organization

Hey everyone! I'm struggling to figure out what to do instead of printing out the same chord charts over and over, week by week. All I can…

Started by Todd Hirano

19 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Jeanne Lun

WTR Feature: thurane's "Over And Under"

We are featuring thurane's single release of "Over And Under", which is a great original worship song based on Psalm 139:8. Through Worship…

Started by Nathan Gifford

1 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

Mini Song Contest- You be the judge!

Mini Song Contest... To enter... Post 5 (min 2 max 5) songs that you've written (links etc) To judge... Simply respond to someone's post…

Started by Joe Aiken

57 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Brian Lawson

What drives the content of songs and why they are sung - thoughts about Vicky Beeching.

Before going any further, let me make it plain that this is not a comment about her coming out as such, and all the stuff that surrounds th…

Started by Toni

15 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Charles Wolff

How would you react to this?...

There is something my Senior Pastor said to me a few weeks ago that I can't seem to get over. I am really trying to take it as constructive…

Started by Adam Roth Johnson

30 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Greg Moore

Worship Songs of Today Are They Valid?

I recently read a discussion on this site about Mat Redman's "Blessed Be The Name" This person was asking if anyone felt the song had embra…

Started by Cody Mosbey

69 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Stevo

The squeak tax and other proposals

In a militant (and experimental) mood today......   ..... and noting that one of the most common questions on worship forums is "what key d…

Started by Daniel Read

56 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Greg Moore

Song Selection

I'm sure this is a topic that has been covered before, but how do you select the songs you sing each week? Specifically, I'm thinking about…

Started by Brendan Smith

11 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by David Weischedel

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service