All Discussions Tagged 'of' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Camp Theme Song

Hey All, My band and I are leading worship at one of the largest FCA camps in the country again this summer. We love this camp! FCA does a…

Started by Nathan Lawrenson

2 Mar 1
Reply by Nathan Lawrenson

Praise songs For NEW YEAR/Opening the gates of 2014 HELP?

our Worship Team would like to have an live band at the side of our Church on Dec 31 until Jan 1 12AM and we're asking some of the songs th…

Started by Christian Paul Joaquin

2 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Joe Aiken

So what is God doing in your life?

So what is God doing in your life?  I recently had a situation where it was extremely clear to me that God’s hand was in it.  It was perfec…

Started by JORN

13 May 8, 2012
Reply by Greg Moore

Would You Still Use "Healer"?

For those of you who have been kept in the loop about the 'healer' scandal, how many of you would still continue using that song in your ow…

Started by Junjie

111 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Stevo

The Definition of Worship Songs

So personally, I've been internally struggling with an issue regarding my perspective on worship songs specifically.  First, allow me to be…

Started by SeraphimRenegade

19 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Mandy Smith

Distractions during worship

Today I read a number of blogs that labored over things that happen during worship that might be distracting to the worshiper.  Worrying ab…

Started by Cory Zipperle

107 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Aaron

Flow of Service

What up Worship Leaders? I need some help. My current service flow is this: 1. Song Offering 2. Song 3. Song Announcements/10min Break 4.…

Started by James Sullivan

18 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Luce

God has ordained the fire.

God has ordained fire. Yes, he has. To ordain means to set something asside for a purpose. Fire's purpose is to burn - to consume that whic…

Started by Mark J Rieger

0 Aug 9, 2009

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service