All Discussions Tagged 'music' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Final Year Worship degree students needed!

Hi all, I am a doctoral student currently working on my dissertation proposal. The topic is undergraduate worship leader education, and I…

Started by Josiah P Aston

0 Aug 25

Marketing your music in a secular world

greetings -  my name is Brother Timothy Clark and i am a new member here.  i would like to help you all out and i pray somebody out there w…

Started by Brother Timothy Clark

3 Jul 12
Reply by Kevin Auralee

New Revival songs from Elevation Worship

Looking for some new songs about revival and the Holy Spirit? Elevation Worship has a fairly new EP called "Speak Revival". I just have bee…

Started by Nathan Gifford

1 Jan 15
Reply by Joe Aiken

What new songs are you introducing in the new year?

As we start 2017. what are some of the worship songs (with artist) that you are planning to introduce as new songs to your church in the co…

Started by Nathan Gifford

2 Jan 9
Reply by Craig P

Get refreshed and inspired at InspireSong - Aspen Colorado, May 18-21 2017

Hey all, If you need a breath of fresh air, and a boost to your songwriting creativity, you should come out to InspireSong 2017 in Aspen Co…

Started by Tony Chung

2 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Tony Chung

I'm Valentina - a self-produced musician

Hi everyone, My name's Valentina. I'm a self-produced musician who writes original music. I do the programming/composition/arrangement/ly…

Started by Valentina Moza

1 May 30, 2015
Reply by Mag Onyeaku

Introduction - and music notation/transcription services for original Christian songs (lead sheets etc.)

Hello all - I am new here and am a long-time church band musician/songwriter in Madison, WI. I am looking forward to finding some new songs…

Started by Tracy Jane Comer

1 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Arthur J Baker

Selling the Gospel?

When and where are we justified to make money from our worship music? While selling a physical album to cover material and postage costs se…

Started by John David Coupland

4 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Allan Midgley

Great set of free resources

Hey Guys - All About Worship just released All About Worship Collective, Volume 2.  This is a set of 13 top quality new worship songs being…

Started by Mark Snyder

5 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Mark Snyder

Can we not use black humour? Is this bad taste?

I wrote a song about death which we use in our pub witness. But I have found that complaints and horror at the lyrical content comes mostly…

Started by Vic Salt

25 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Greg Moore

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service