All Discussions Tagged 'charts' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What notation do you give your team?

Spinning off from the discussion of 'irrelevant skills', and particularly the subsection about what to call the chord spelt: B D F A C (Dm7…

Started by Wulf Forrester-Barker

11 Oct 3
Reply by Charles Wolff

SongSheet Pro version 3.0 with WorshipReady Integration

The app for iPad and iPhone, SongSheet Pro, has now released the new version 3.0. It has a LOT of great improvements over previous versions…

Started by Nathan Gifford

3 Sep 22
Reply by Gabriel Hauber

Most Downloaded Worship Chord Charts for March & Q1 2017

Hey everyone! A great way to get familiar with other worship songs is to see what other worship leaders are using. WorshipReady.com has pos…

2 Jun 27
Reply by Nathan Gifford

Method(s) of Chord Chart Organization

Hey everyone! I'm struggling to figure out what to do instead of printing out the same chord charts over and over, week by week. All I can…

Started by Todd Hirano

19 Mar 20
Reply by Jeanne Lun

FREE MP3 & Chord Chart from The Brilliance

Our parent company WorshipReady.com has teamed up with Integrity Music to create this special offer for two weeks... Download for FREE an M…

1 Feb 16
Reply by Nathan Gifford

2016 Top 20 Most Downloaded Worship Chord Charts at WorshipReady.com

Our parent site, WorshipReady.com, has posted the Top 20 most downloaded worship chord charts of 2016 by the site users. You can see their…

8 Jan 4
Reply by Nathan Gifford

WorshipSong Band

Hey guys, some of you may have heard of this and some not, but I'd like to start a thread about my app called WorshipSong Band.  There is a…

Started by Mark Snyder

0 Jan 16, 2014

Christian Music in the UK vs. Christian Music in the US

Hi all,   I am a music student in England and for my degree I have to come up with a research project.  I have decided to look into the dif…

Started by Faye S

39 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Toni

Chord charts or lead sheets?

Chord charts or lead sheets.... Which do you use in your worship service? Both have benefits and drawbacks, I suppose We recently made a sw…

Started by Jennifer Kerr

51 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Kerr

looking for charts

I am desperately seeking a chart for the song "All" by Kate Miner and I am hoping someone on this site might be able to help me out. I've s…

Started by Bizzy Bender

0 Oct 13, 2008

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service