All Discussions Tagged 'Worship' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Worship Team and/or Job for Visually-Challenged Drummer

I need help finding musician jobs in Miami, Florida, for Joel T. Gillette, a visually-challenged drummer who occasionally serves on our chu…

Started by Jacci Bramlett-Williams

4 Jun 13
Reply by Jacci Bramlett-Williams

Your Worship Experience - Need Answers! :)

Hey all! So I saw another thread that was similar to this asking what is a Worship experience and I thought that was awesome. http://www.w

Started by Liam Everson

0 May 11

New Revival songs from Elevation Worship

Looking for some new songs about revival and the Holy Spirit? Elevation Worship has a fairly new EP called "Speak Revival". I just have bee…

Started by Nathan Gifford

1 Jan 15
Reply by Joe Aiken

Why Go To Church ?

If you're spiritually alive, you're going to love this! If you're spiritually dead, you won't want to read it. If you're spiritually curiou…

Started by Jibin Chacko

2 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

The Truth !

When God puts you in the ground He doesn't bury you, but plants you.. When God puts you in the fire He doesn't burn you, but refines you..…

Started by Jibin Chacko

0 Jul 15, 2016

Christians by Name not by Heart !!

Parking a bicycle in the garage will never make it a car. Even sitting in the office of your Boss when he/she is away,it won't make you a B…

Started by Jibin Chacko

0 Jul 15, 2016

NEW SONG - Thank You

Here is a new song recently written entitled "Thank You". This song was written for a teacher who is retiring soon. He was my teacher in hi…

Started by Joshua Halls

8 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by S1

When you're a Sound Tech and the Worship Leader

I've seen this situation mentioned by people in the comments on other threads, but I'd like to dedicate a thread specifically to this topic…

Started by Nathan Van Caudle

6 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Stephen R Cass

New Worship Sound out of South Africa

Greetings I wish to share a new Worship sound out of South Africa that the Lord is currently raising up. Kindly listen to https://www.you

Started by Justice M

1 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Toni

How Is Your Worship Team Set Up?

When we hear a good song for worship, it is likely that it's sung by a soloist, and little is heard of the worship team "backup" unless the…

Started by Greg Moore

12 May 20, 2014
Reply by Dane Rada

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service