All Discussions Tagged 'Christmas' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christmas 2017 plans

Is everyone working on Christmas plans already? What songs are you using this year? Be sure to include the artist as just saying "Joy To Th…

Started by Nathan Gifford

3 Nov 13
Reply by Nathan Gifford

Christmas Worship Set Lists

As we're in the middle of December, most people are starting to incorporate Christmas music into their set lists. Let's share our set lists…

5 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Charles Wolff

Media backgrounds/loops for Christmas

What are some good backgrounds and video loops that you all are using this Christmas season to enhance your song lyrics projection? Where d…

0 Dec 14, 2016

My cover of Cloverton's "Hallelujah Christmas"

This video is from two years ago, but I thought I'd share it. I did Cloverton's "Hallelujah Christmas" as part of a Christmas Eve service.…

5 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

Rudolphology

...the study of all things pertaining to Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer. "Rudolphology" is pop terminology; correctly, it is known as mega…

Started by Greg Moore

17 May 10, 2012
Reply by David D Waggoner

Favorite Christmas Music for the church?

Christmas is such a unique and special time in the church. We have the true light and hope that people need and are perhaps more open to…

Started by Dan Macaulay

19 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Greg Moore

Taking a poll re: Christmas services

Are you having a Christmas Eve service? Are you having a Christmas Day service? Are you a large or small church?

Started by JORN

2 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by bet nich

New Christmas Music - (FREE @ Praise Charts!)

Hey friends! Just wanted to let you know I've just released a brand new Christmas song "Hope is Here (Joy To The World)"! Praise Charts has…

Started by Dan Macaulay

0 Sep 29, 2011

A Christmas Gift from the Drummer

A number of us have recently had some fun with Drummers, taking them to task for loudness, fiddling with their sticks, not showing up, and…

Started by Greg Moore

1 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Cory Zipperle

Christmas! - What are you doing?

Hi Everyone, was just wondering what the Churches and worship teams are doing this Christmas? Are you having a traditional Carol Service, N…

Started by Jo

13 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Jo

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service