All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Worship Experience - Need Answers! :)

Hey all! So I saw another thread that was similar to this asking what is a Worship experience and I thought that was awesome. http://www.w

Started by Liam Everson

0 May 11

Christians by Name not by Heart !!

Parking a bicycle in the garage will never make it a car. Even sitting in the office of your Boss when he/she is away,it won't make you a B…

Started by Jibin Chacko

0 Jul 15, 2016

I'm Valentina - a self-produced musician

Hi everyone, My name's Valentina. I'm a self-produced musician who writes original music. I do the programming/composition/arrangement/ly…

Started by Valentina Moza

1 May 30, 2015
Reply by Mag Onyeaku

'Set Us Ablaze' FREE Album Download

Greetings, I am an Independent Christian artist based in LA. I recently recorded a follow-up full length to this EP and as my way of saying…

Started by Ed Fuchs

0 Dec 7, 2012

Christian Hymns and Songs in the Secular Arena

Seeing the discussion about Secular songs in a Christian settting.   I wondered what hymns/songs you have/would play in a secular setting. …

Started by Vic Salt

16 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Stevo

Death Sentence against Christian mother of 5 in Pakistan - needs help NOW!

Half an hour ago I had a phone call from the vice-chair of the British Pakistani Christian Association. For the first time ever, someone ha…

Started by Nathanael Lewis

0 Nov 10, 2010

Digital Prayers - an experimental electronic worship project

What I love about this site is that there are a wide variety of worship leaders and artists from all over the world here so what better pla…

Started by Peter Graham

0 May 1, 2010

I am not ashame to tell the world about Jesus Christ!

Hello Everyone, Please watch my video and pray that i will meet my goal to share the Gospel all over the nations. If you feel in your hea…

Started by Eva Sabiniano

0 Mar 29, 2010

It's time to give glory to our Lord and Savior!

Hello Family, Please watch me at BET Dr. Bobby Jones Gospel show next Sunday January 17, 2010 at 9:00am. Worship Jesus Christ with me! God…

Started by Eva Sabiniano

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by bet nich

Merry Christmas and a blessing New Year to all!

I praise God for all of you to be part of my life and to be part of my Born to Praise ministry! Love always, Eva www.cdbaby.com/evasabinian

Started by Eva Sabiniano

1 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Al Hilgendorf

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service