Gerald (Jerry) Jackson's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Worship is my response to Gods revelation. First, in what He did at the cross for me…"

Gerald (Jerry) Jackson replied Nov 10, 2010 to What does it mean to live a life of worship?

20 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Greg Moore

"Well done. I found myself worshiping God. I really liked your versions of "It Is You…"

Gerald (Jerry) Jackson replied Oct 29, 2010 to Looking for some feedback on a new worship project. If you like it, download for free!

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Jimmy Ward

"Has anyone tried Third Days "Communion Song"?"

Gerald (Jerry) Jackson replied Oct 4, 2010 to Communion Songs

30 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Bill Guynn

"Casting Crowns has a song that speaks of service / ministry. I'm not sure but I thin…"

Gerald (Jerry) Jackson replied Oct 3, 2010 to songs on justice, fellowship and ministry

11 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by gary farquharson

"does your amp have a line out ? you may need some type of pre - amp before going dir…"

Gerald (Jerry) Jackson replied Oct 3, 2010 to Need advice on what to do with my guitar

6 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Gerald (Jerry) Jackson

"that i am His and He is mine"

Gerald (Jerry) Jackson replied Oct 3, 2010 to What are you Thankful for?

6 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Gerald (Jerry) Jackson

"True worship to me, is the every day stuff ..i.e. how we love our spouse and childre…"

Gerald (Jerry) Jackson replied Jul 14, 2010 to Can we worship God without the Holy Spirit?

63 Jun 19
Reply by Ernst van Niekerk

"I think what we may need to define is "Can we praise God with out the Spirit vs wors…"

Gerald (Jerry) Jackson replied Jul 13, 2010 to Can we worship God without the Holy Spirit?

63 Jun 19

"I believe in keeping things simple as much as I can. When Jesus was talking to Nicod…"

Gerald (Jerry) Jackson replied Jul 11, 2010 to Can we worship God without the Holy Spirit?

63 Jun 19

"In my humble opinion the answer would be "no" I don't know the address off the top o…"

Gerald (Jerry) Jackson replied Jul 9, 2010 to Can we worship God without the Holy Spirit?

63 Jun 19

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service