Lorraine Doswell's Discussions (945)

Discussions Replied To (887) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, I'm impressed that the term 'Shut yer gob' is so widespread, I thought it was o…"

Lorraine Doswell replied Sep 9 to Irrelevant Skills

60 Oct 5
Reply by Vic Salt

"WHAT?!!  I can hardly believe that pastor, well actually I can, but to admit it out…"

Lorraine Doswell replied Aug 15 to Worship Musicians Skipping Out on the Preaching

10 Aug 15
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

"Thank you to all of you for taking the time to reply.  I am not clued up at all on c…"

Lorraine Doswell replied Aug 15 to Who wrote the song?

5 Aug 15

"All situations are different as you have both mentioned eg paid musicians, multiple…"

Lorraine Doswell replied Aug 13 to Worship Musicians Skipping Out on the Preaching

10 Aug 15

"Toni, yep, I can totally relate to your last sentence and been in that situation."

Lorraine Doswell replied Aug 13 to Worship Musicians Skipping Out on the Preaching

10 Aug 15

"Hi Angela, A very warm welcome back.  I look forward to reading your posts and pleas…"

Lorraine Doswell replied Jul 26 to Glad to be back here!

2 Jul 26

"I provide chord charts and think that score music does not flow well and is so limit…"

Lorraine Doswell replied Jul 12 to What notation do you give your team?

11 Oct 3
Reply by Charles Wolff

"I've shared already, hope OK Nathan.  "

Lorraine Doswell replied Jun 22 to How to Put Together the Perfect Worship Service

4 Jun 22

"When I read the title of the discussion, I thought, right, I'm just in the mood for…"

Lorraine Doswell replied Jun 22 to How to Put Together the Perfect Worship Service

4 Jun 22

"'Do the same in a service, and do away with the protocol, that stifles so much of th…"

Lorraine Doswell replied Jun 19 to Can we worship God without the Holy Spirit?

63 Jun 19
Reply by Ernst van Niekerk

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service