Nathan Williams's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I stopped going to church about a year and a half ago due to a bunch of politics.  I…"

Nathan Williams replied Feb 18, 2011 to gotta question--"how many of you play in a praise band but are not members of that particular church?"

36 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by john smith

"I am a worship leader and youth group leader myself, and as such have been on the re…"

Nathan Williams replied Feb 17, 2011 to Need some advice....

72 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Stevo

"Hey PC,   1. Teenagers If the teens were ready to leave over this one incident (assu…"

Nathan Williams replied Feb 15, 2011 to Need some advice....

72 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Stevo

"Yeah ... it's a special culture"

Nathan Williams replied Feb 6, 2011 to We'll take their money with little restriction, but put limits on how they can use their talents. Why?

87 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Stevo

"Find a new church.     I can understand people being uncomfortable and saying "woah…"

Nathan Williams replied Feb 5, 2011 to kicked out of ministry because I have dreadlocks

63 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Stevo

"haha.  Which description?  Putting on the show or raising up disciples?   I live in…"

Nathan Williams replied Feb 2, 2011 to We'll take their money with little restriction, but put limits on how they can use their talents. Why?

87 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Stevo

"Still working out the details of that one.  For a small church it's easier.  I've go…"

Nathan Williams replied Feb 2, 2011 to We'll take their money with little restriction, but put limits on how they can use their talents. Why?

87 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Stevo

"When church becomes a show and the pastor's duty becomes ensuring that the show goes…"

Nathan Williams replied Feb 1, 2011 to We'll take their money with little restriction, but put limits on how they can use their talents. Why?

87 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Stevo

"Good points, Charles.   You've got to ask the question: what are the needs that aren…"

Nathan Williams replied Jan 27, 2011 to planning an event, looking for input

6 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Nathan Williams

"Hi,   I always try to look at what the goal is.  Why do you want to move to more mod…"

Nathan Williams replied Jan 26, 2011 to Worship Video Tracks

1 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Nathan Williams

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service