Allan Midgley's Discussions (264)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"Funny thing , or not so it is rated here as PG - Parental Guidance recommended -  Mi…"

Allan Midgley replied Jan 2, 2013 to Guitar Hero (Christian Version)

1 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Allan Midgley

"Keep pressing in to God, and give Him the honour always. Remember, if you do give th…"

Allan Midgley replied Dec 24, 2012 to How important is it to have a worship leader with at least a basic knowledge of music theory?

16 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Carri

"Hi Greg, it seems to me that when we start doing God's Will in our lives, He then, s…"

Allan Midgley replied Dec 13, 2012 to Should worship leaders be paid a salary, health care benefits, etc. , for the service they provide?

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"Thanks for that reply, I seem to be understanding your point of view better now. All…"

Allan Midgley replied Dec 13, 2012 to Should worship leaders be paid a salary, health care benefits, etc. , for the service they provide?

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"No hassle my end Toni, I just put in my interest and opinion into the mix here. To m…"

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"I thought we were talking about Worship leaders ..... not Pastors of a church; that'…"

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

" I agree with you Stevo, no one can tell what is in a persons heart only God and tha…"

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"At the end of the day, is it a calling or a career? It can also be said, you get wha…"

41 May 31, 2013
Reply by Brad Robinson

"Love those Nord keyboards, I have been checking out their new Electro 4D and HP boar…"

Allan Midgley replied Dec 7, 2012 to Synth Software - if you could pick just one...

6 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Scott Kantner

"God judges the heart - look at your own heart and what is more important to you? Is…"

Allan Midgley replied Dec 7, 2012 to Selling the Gospel?

4 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Allan Midgley

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service