Charles Wolff's Discussions (658)

Discussions Replied To (542) Replies Latest Activity

"Probably more of a slower, "soaking" song than we would use at our church, but that'…"

Charles Wolff replied Jul 23 to Down Your Love Came

3 Aug 2
Reply by Brian Lawson

"One observation: we now have both "forums" and "groups" and the content of the songw…"

Charles Wolff replied Jul 7 to Groups are back!

4 Jul 7
Reply by Charles Wolff

"Thanks for the answers!  I like the improvements to the contest."

Charles Wolff replied Jun 21 to 2017 WorshipTheRock Worship & Christian Songwriting Contest

10 Aug 1
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"I tend to stay away from "patriotic" songs anyway because I'm not entirely comfortab…"

Charles Wolff replied Jun 21 to Patriotic Worship Music

6 Aug 7
Reply by Vic Salt

"So I recall noticing in the Twitter and/or FB announcements that there is going to b…"

Charles Wolff replied Jun 21 to 2017 WorshipTheRock Worship & Christian Songwriting Contest

10 Aug 1
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"We do not post setlists ahead of time, though I do email them out to the band early…"

Charles Wolff replied Jun 21 to Do you post Sunday set lists to social media for your congregation?

2 Jun 21
Reply by Charles Wolff

"Hi, Stella... Well, as a worship leader, my reaction is that this just goes too slo…"

Charles Wolff replied Jun 15 to ...and Jesus sang

5 Aug 10
Reply by angela dittmar

"For our offering special music, we do "Mama Tried" by Merle Haggard. This year, som…"

Charles Wolff replied May 2 to What do you do for Mother's Day?

2 May 3
Reply by Toni

"Nathan, thank you for starting something up like this.  I will see about getting som…"

Charles Wolff replied Apr 7 to WorshipTheRock.com Discovery - Spotify Playlist

22 Apr 24
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Agree that the list on the left isn't working out real well, and if this site ever b…"

Charles Wolff replied Apr 6 to WTR is back online and moving forward!

20 Apr 6
Reply by Nathan Gifford

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service