Charles Wolff's Discussions (660)

Discussions Replied To (544) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay, somewhere below this message there is an MP3 that I put together for a couple…"

Charles Wolff replied Aug 14 to On The Holy Mountain REMIX - feedback wanted

6 Aug 21
Reply by Charles Wolff

"All right, so lissen, I wrote a whole bunch of notes about this and then I started t…"

Charles Wolff replied Aug 10 to On The Holy Mountain

3 Aug 12
Reply by angela dittmar

"Probably more of a slower, "soaking" song than we would use at our church, but that'…"

Charles Wolff replied Jul 23 to Down Your Love Came

3 Aug 2
Reply by Brian Lawson

"One observation: we now have both "forums" and "groups" and the content of the songw…"

Charles Wolff replied Jul 7 to Groups are back!

4 Jul 7
Reply by Charles Wolff

"Thanks for the answers!  I like the improvements to the contest."

Charles Wolff replied Jun 21 to 2017 WorshipTheRock Worship & Christian Songwriting Contest

10 Aug 1
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"I tend to stay away from "patriotic" songs anyway because I'm not entirely comfortab…"

Charles Wolff replied Jun 21 to Patriotic Worship Music

6 Aug 7
Reply by Vic Salt

"So I recall noticing in the Twitter and/or FB announcements that there is going to b…"

Charles Wolff replied Jun 21 to 2017 WorshipTheRock Worship & Christian Songwriting Contest

10 Aug 1
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"We do not post setlists ahead of time, though I do email them out to the band early…"

Charles Wolff replied Jun 21 to Do you post Sunday set lists to social media for your congregation?

2 Jun 21
Reply by Charles Wolff

"Hi, Stella... Well, as a worship leader, my reaction is that this just goes too slo…"

Charles Wolff replied Jun 15 to ...and Jesus sang

5 Aug 10
Reply by angela dittmar

"For our offering special music, we do "Mama Tried" by Merle Haggard. This year, som…"

Charles Wolff replied May 2 to What do you do for Mother's Day?

2 May 3
Reply by Toni

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service