Charles Wolff's Discussions (658)

Discussions Replied To (542) Replies Latest Activity

"All right, I'll add my four tips, and these are pretty specific to "worship" songs,…"

Charles Wolff replied on Friday to Four Simple Tricks For Rewriting A Song

1 on Friday
Reply by Charles Wolff

"Since the Sunday will be December 24th, I think what we agreed on was that there wil…"

Charles Wolff replied on Thursday to Christmas 2017 plans

2 yesterday
Reply by Joe Aiken

"There are a few "connecting words" in the first verse that don't quite connect ideas…"

Charles Wolff replied Oct 3 to The Foot of the Cross - another song idea - (orginal) by Doug Hupp

5 Oct 6
Reply by Doug Hupp

"Been a while since I've answered this one, so, the image below is what everybody in…"

Charles Wolff replied Oct 3 to What notation do you give your team?

11 Oct 3
Reply by Charles Wolff

"I'm not sure if I've critiqued one of your songs before or not, but if I haven't, pe…"

Charles Wolff replied Sep 22 to Working up a new song "Goin' Over Jordan" - by Doug Hupp

4 Sep 22
Reply by Doug Hupp

"video comes up as unavailable, both here and over at youtube... permissions? also,…"

Charles Wolff replied Sep 22 to Working up a new song "Goin' Over Jordan" - by Doug Hupp

4 Sep 22
Reply by Doug Hupp

"Well, I suggested BIAB because the original demo sounded just like it was done with…"

Charles Wolff replied Aug 21 to On The Holy Mountain REMIX - feedback wanted

6 Aug 21
Reply by Charles Wolff

"Agree, that CCLI site is pretty good, can be used without a license, and can be conf…"

Charles Wolff replied Aug 14 to Who wrote the song?

5 Aug 15
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

"Okay, somewhere below this message there is an MP3 that I put together for a couple…"

Charles Wolff replied Aug 14 to On The Holy Mountain REMIX - feedback wanted

6 Aug 21
Reply by Charles Wolff

"All right, so lissen, I wrote a whole bunch of notes about this and then I started t…"

Charles Wolff replied Aug 10 to On The Holy Mountain

3 Aug 12
Reply by angela dittmar

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service