Rick Cogbill's Discussions (1,354)

Discussions Replied To (1067) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, this created a lot of discussion! I feel that being a worship leader is a lot…"

Rick Cogbill replied Nov 17, 2008 to Do you lead worship with your eyes open or closed?

105 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Brandon Wong

"Yes, I can read music, but not sight-read like some can. You may not need to read s…"

Rick Cogbill replied Nov 17, 2008 to Sheet music

14 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Elman Authement

"I heard about a church in London, England recently who cater to a very modern, face-…"

Rick Cogbill replied Nov 17, 2008 to Hymns and modern hymns in the church? What is the stance of your worship team concerning using them.

31 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Robert MacFarland

"Hey Elman, I wasn't implying that you were pushing, only that I can relate to once b…"

Rick Cogbill replied Nov 16, 2008 to Hymns and modern hymns in the church? What is the stance of your worship team concerning using them.

31 Nov 17, 2008

"It's a tough reality for a musician to grapple with, that when you're not the leader…"

Rick Cogbill replied Nov 16, 2008 to Hymns and modern hymns in the church? What is the stance of your worship team concerning using them.

31 Nov 17, 2008

"Hey, Michael, nice stuff. I would agree with Hiram that you need to try something wi…"

Rick Cogbill replied Nov 15, 2008 to Project I'm working on...

4 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by Michael Blue

"Elman, my philosophy about this has been that when I do a hymn, I do it really well,…"

Rick Cogbill replied Nov 15, 2008 to Hymns and modern hymns in the church? What is the stance of your worship team concerning using them.

31 Nov 17, 2008

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service