Nathan Gifford's Discussions (162)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"Sensing some sarcasm. :)"

Nathan Gifford replied Aug 12 to Worship Musicians Skipping Out on the Preaching

10 Aug 15
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

"The other piece to this is the churches that have paid musicians. I wouldn't expect…"

Nathan Gifford replied Aug 11 to Worship Musicians Skipping Out on the Preaching

10 Aug 15

"There was no contest last year. WTR ran the contest in 2014 and 2015. That was befor…"

Nathan Gifford replied Aug 1 to 2017 WorshipTheRock Worship & Christian Songwriting Contest

10 Aug 1
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"This coming Monday is the final day to submit songs for this year's contest!! So jus…"

Nathan Gifford replied Jul 27 to 2017 WorshipTheRock Worship & Christian Songwriting Contest

10 Aug 1
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Welcome back Angela! :)"

Nathan Gifford replied Jul 25 to Glad to be back here!

2 Jul 26

"Welcome to WTR! I'll definitely check out the songs that you posted. In the meantime…"

Nathan Gifford replied Jul 19 to Hello Everyone - Newbie Here

2 Jul 23
Reply by Doug Hupp

"Just shy of two weeks left everyone! Get your songs submitted and be a part of this…"

Nathan Gifford replied Jul 18 to 2017 WorshipTheRock Worship & Christian Songwriting Contest

10 Aug 1
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Also, if you do not already have a WorshipReady account, one will be setup for you w…"

Nathan Gifford replied Jul 17 to Looking for beta testers for SongSheet's WorshipReady.com integration

1 Jul 17
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"I have always used chord charts for the band. Full scored sheet music I find to be o…"

Nathan Gifford replied Jul 11 to What notation do you give your team?

11 Oct 3
Reply by Charles Wolff

"See my reply to Toni above... if you haven't already. I'm with you. None of us shoul…"

Nathan Gifford replied Jul 11 to Irrelevant Skills

60 Oct 5
Reply by Vic Salt

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service