Nathan Gifford's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Judging is being wrapped up! We will announce the winners tomorrow, Tuesday, Aug. 22…"

Nathan Gifford replied Aug 22 to Songwriting Contest Judging in Full Swing

9 Aug 23
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Thanks for that Brian! We're working hard to make sure this goes beyond "You won" an…"

Nathan Gifford replied Aug 21 to Songwriting Contest Judging in Full Swing

9 Aug 23
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Songwriting Contest Update! As we received a large number of last-minute entries, we…"

Nathan Gifford replied Aug 17 to Songwriting Contest Judging in Full Swing

9 Aug 23
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"That's a MAJOR issue with me too Lorraine... when the preacher doesn't recognize the…"

Nathan Gifford replied Aug 13 to Worship Musicians Skipping Out on the Preaching

10 Aug 15
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

"Even without a CCLI subscription I believe, you can use this search page: http://us.…"

Nathan Gifford replied Aug 13 to Who wrote the song?

5 Aug 15

"Sensing some sarcasm. :)"

Nathan Gifford replied Aug 12 to Worship Musicians Skipping Out on the Preaching

10 Aug 15

"The other piece to this is the churches that have paid musicians. I wouldn't expect…"

Nathan Gifford replied Aug 11 to Worship Musicians Skipping Out on the Preaching

10 Aug 15

"There was no contest last year. WTR ran the contest in 2014 and 2015. That was befor…"

Nathan Gifford replied Aug 1 to 2017 WorshipTheRock Worship & Christian Songwriting Contest

10 Aug 1
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"This coming Monday is the final day to submit songs for this year's contest!! So jus…"

Nathan Gifford replied Jul 27 to 2017 WorshipTheRock Worship & Christian Songwriting Contest

10 Aug 1
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Welcome back Angela! :)"

Nathan Gifford replied Jul 25 to Glad to be back here!

2 Jul 26

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service