Nathan Gifford's Discussions (118)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"It would appear we're all pretty much on the same page. :) Leave the worship for wha…"

Nathan Gifford replied on Friday to Patriotic Worship Music

5 on Friday
Reply by Toni

"Yeah, I was glad to come upon this. Pretty funny so I had to share. :)"

Nathan Gifford replied on Thursday to How to Put Together the Perfect Worship Service

4 on Thursday
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

"The top 6 songs from each category will included on a compilation CD, yes, which wil…"

Nathan Gifford replied Jun 21 to 2017 WorshipTheRock Worship & Christian Songwriting Contest

6 Jun 21
Reply by Charles Wolff

"We'll be announcing soon a new HUGE item that has been added to the prize package fo…"

Nathan Gifford replied Jun 16 to Getting Songs "out there"

16 Jun 16
Reply by Nathan Gifford

"Doug, I think this song is well written and could easily be used by other worship le…"

Nathan Gifford replied Jun 9 to The Cross of Victory - Original

14 Jun 17
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

"Have you checked out the details of this year's contest yet? You need to and you nee…"

Nathan Gifford replied May 30 to 2017 WorshipTheRock Worship & Christian Songwriting Contest

6 Jun 21
Reply by Charles Wolff

"Howdy back at ya! Welcome :)"

Nathan Gifford replied May 9 to Howdy Y'all - from the Hatchie Bottoms of Tennessee!

2 May 10
Reply by Toni

"Guys, this is officially live and the entries have started to come in! Be sure to ch…"

Nathan Gifford replied May 8 to 2017 WorshipTheRock Worship & Christian Songwriting Contest

6 Jun 21
Reply by Charles Wolff

"I'm not a drummer either, but personally have only met ONE drummer... EVER... that p…"

Nathan Gifford replied May 8 to Drums: Acoustic Kits versus Electronic

2 May 14
Reply by Mike Kerslake

"Without a doubt there are major denominational differences on this topic. There are…"

Nathan Gifford replied May 3 to Can we worship God without the Holy Spirit?

63 Jun 19
Reply by Ernst van Niekerk

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service