Worship Theology (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A little rant about worship styles

I commented on a thread on Facebook about worship styles and came up with a couple of opinions on the matter.  I thought it would be an int…

Started by Matthew Stahlmann

7 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by David D Waggoner

Leading music you don't like all that much

Do you personally like the music you find most effective for leading worship? To what degree is your attraction to the music a criterion fo…

Started by Greg Moore

71 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Greg Moore

Trends in Worship Music

How a discussion that isn't so deep...Anybody know anything or have any guesses on what the future trends are for worship music? In the 80'…

Started by Wayne Pau

78 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Greg Moore

Worship and Theology? A barrier?

This is an idea for an open discussion that can go many different ways. I was reading through the worship course discussion and it occurred…

Started by Stevo

25 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Greg Moore

Why does God ask us to give Him praise, when he has God billions of angels who can do it better and more perfect than men... What would you say if you are asked by someone.

Why does God ask us to give Him praise, when he has God billions of angels who can do it better and more perfect than men... What would you…

Started by Kelvin Mutize

5 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Matthew Stahlmann

Song service vs worship

I have been a worship leader for about a decade. Seven years ago, my wife and I moved to Grand Rapids, MI. Inccidently, this has been the p…

Started by Justin M. Woods

8 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by David D Waggoner

Female Worship Leaders not Allowed

I am an experienced worship leader and choir director. My husband relocated to a new state and joined a church that does not allow female w…

Started by Lyssa Berner

92 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Andrew Gordon

Advice for a New Worship Leader

First of all lose yourself! Lose your Name, your Face; lose everything about yourself so that you can be completely used by the Lord. Secon…

Started by Jessica McLaughlin

3 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Timothy Nelson

Conflicting views

I am W.L. in a very liberal church while my own views are very conservative. How do you feel about working with those who disagree deeply w…

Started by John David Coupland

9 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Wulf Forrester-Barker

"Why do you think a song needs to make sense?"

The title of this post comes from a question one of my group asked me recently.  We were going over songs various people had enjoyed during…

Started by Daniel Read

49 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Stevo

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service