Worship Theology (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Faith Question

I know I should probably ask my pastor this question, and maybe I will, but I see a lot of wisdom on Worship The Rock, so I'm putting this…

Started by Diana Jurss

9 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Greg Moore

What does it mean to be 'charismatic'?

Hi,   Something I having been wondering about for some time now and prompted by a reply in another discussion.   I would consider myself to…

Started by Lorraine Doswell

64 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Greg Moore

Letting the Holy Spirit lead

What are your views on letting the Holy Spirit lead you in worship. The Holy Spirit once told me to stop worship and pray for one of the pe…

Started by Luke Martin

56 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Greg Moore

There He Goes Again...

I often hear the sentiment offered that worship musicians ideally should be virtually invisible, fading from view in deference to the messa…

Started by Greg Newhouse

25 May 29, 2015
Reply by Greg Moore

Is It Acceptable To Praise (Worship) The Holy Spirit

Recently I heard two really beautiful songs, "Come Holy Spirit (Fall On Me)" as well as "Come Holy Spirit (Fall Afresh On Me)". Lovely tune…

Started by Shane Goh

95 May 1, 2015
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

Nine Reasons People are not singing in worship.

Found this interesting article and it has some great points regarding music and singing.  How in many churches this has changed and the cha…

Started by Alicia Kardell

48 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by JORN

IN UNDER 30 WORDS - What's the difference between a "Worship Leader" and a "Lead Worshiper".

Recently I saw a comment on Facebook (in response to a discussion on how to better facilitate congregational worship) that said: "Be a lead…

Started by Craig McConnell

13 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Greg Moore

The Relevance of Music to Worship

I first became aware of the word "Worship" as a teenager, looking at the day's bulletin, the title reading "Order of Worship."  It was curi…

Started by Greg Moore

26 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

Internships

I'm a young worship leader interested in becoming an intern.  To learn, to grow, and to give.  I want to develop my ministry skills and ser…

Started by Caleb Holgerson

5 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Greg Moore

Opinions Please: Differing Views on Purpose for Worship Team

Hi folks...I just want to hear your thoughts on the conversation below because I don't think it matters what type of praise band we are or…

Started by Bob Laird

34 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Greg Moore

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service