Worship Team Planning, Challenges & Set Lists (275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Worship Team Strife for the Interim Music Minister

I'm sure someone may have addressed this before, but since I'm new maybe you won't mind helping again. I have been attending and working in…

Started by Stephanie Aguilar

9 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Grant Schwarz

When you're a Sound Tech and the Worship Leader

I've seen this situation mentioned by people in the comments on other threads, but I'd like to dedicate a thread specifically to this topic…

Started by Nathan Van Caudle

6 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Stephen R Cass

Leading Worship in a Military Chapel

I've been introduced to leading worship in what feels like a very unique scenario. I lead worship at a military chapel. It's not a like a c…

Started by Nathan Van Caudle

0 Oct 5, 2015

Go Go Go - Songs To Send Us Out

Just wondering if you use this type of song at your church. You might need to ignore the arrangement depending on your circumstances but th…

Started by Joe Aiken

2 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Joe Aiken

When home doesn't feel like home.

Linked to use of new material, I had a slightly bizarre experience yesterday. The group of churches we belong to have celebrations where t…

Started by Toni

5 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by Joe Aiken

Where are you finding new music?

I find it's sometimes very difficult to find good new contemporary music. To the point where I find myself writing a lot of our repertoire.…

Started by Steven DeMott

8 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Angelina Papanek

Insight for worship from a wild and angry drummer?

Lets see if this produces any useful thoughts.   Rolling Stone magazine interviewed Ginger Baker in a somewhat thoughtless fashion and got…

Started by Toni

28 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Toni

Worship De-railed

Am I the only one who's noticed a shift in popular "worship"? I'm finding it increasingly more difficult to find congregation appropriate s…

Started by Jordan Neudorf

101 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Toni

Which Song Did You Use When You Led Worship For The Very First Time?

Hey, just want to know when you had your first song lead during worship, what song did you use, and how did it go?   Thanks!

Started by Ben Aguilar

14 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Tim Renneberg

Army Of Worshiper

Hey guys! I want to start a worship group ''Army's of Worshipers'' so please share some ideas with me and I need to how can I change the cu…

Started by Oris John

1 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Charles Wolff

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service