Worship Team Planning, Challenges & Set Lists (275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rostering Advice

I think this is where this goes? In any case, I really do need advice for creating rosters for music and sound teams and the like. I've ste…

Started by Dan Short

5 Feb 16
Reply by Carmen Tankard

What new songs are you introducing in the new year?

As we start 2017. what are some of the worship songs (with artist) that you are planning to introduce as new songs to your church in the co…

Started by Nathan Gifford

2 Jan 9
Reply by Craig P

Christmas Worship Set Lists

As we're in the middle of December, most people are starting to incorporate Christmas music into their set lists. Let's share our set lists…

5 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Charles Wolff

How do you handle the infamous greeting time?

Most churches seem to have what is usually labeled as a "greeting time" at some point in the service, where people are encouraged to turn a…

1 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Charles Wolff

Teaching new songs to your congregation!

Just wondering how you teach your congregation new songs? Do you: 1) Sing a line, then let them sing a line, then do the next line etc 2)…

Started by Worship The Rock

26 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

What are your set lists for this weekend?

Please take a minute and let us know what your set list looks like for this coming weekend! It's a great way for other worship leaders to g…

5 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Steve

Election Conflict?

Just wanted to mention... our band normally rehearses on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month, and I just realized that our church is an…

Started by Charles Wolff

0 Nov 7, 2016

Leading from behind.

I would like to hear from you about exhibiting leadership when you are not the leader. How have you effected change in your worship environ…

Started by Greg Newhouse

31 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Toni

How was your Easter service(s)?

Brag about what your God did.  Share something cool you did that worked really well, and maybe something you'll never try again.  How was y…

Started by Nathan Lawrenson

3 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Charles Wolff

Challenge with finding written out Piano parts that jive

Hello WTR members-- My name is Aaron Powell--I have recently taken a position at a church in Des Moines, IA where I am the worship leader.…

Started by Aaron D. Powell

7 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Toni

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service