Welcome - Introductions (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christian Unity

Peace be with us all!!My name is Daniel Garvin. I am a member of a christian music group known as Æternal. We have been together for over f…

Started by Daniel Garvin

0 Jun 8, 2016

Hello!

Hi everyone! My name is Bryan and I am a hobbyist singer-songwriter.  Most of my songs are Scripture paraphrase (and most of them are from…

Started by Bryan J Emerson

7 Jun 4, 2016
Reply by Bryan J Emerson

Just Joined -Background/Visual Worship Artist.

Hi y'all! I am glad to be joining you! I am Hannah, and I am a photographer/graphic design artist. I love to worship God with everything…

Started by Hannah Searcy

4 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Charles Wolff

Worship songs or not Worship songs

As a new worship leader (but not a new worship musician) I'm having a bit of trouble with, What IS a worship/praise song as opposed to mayb…

Started by Paul Foster

11 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Charles Wolff

It's Been A While...

I haven't been on WTR in several years, so I thought I'd reintroduce myself.  Full-time staff with Nags Head Church (http://nagsheadchurch.…

Started by Nathan Lawrenson

5 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Nathan Lawrenson

In Christ Alone

Anyone have any suggestions on how to play this song on piano? I've tried a few different ways. 1) In my left hand I break up the chord and…

Started by David Wettrich

3 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Daniel Read

Hello From El Paso, Tx

Hello, my name is Cesar and I am the Worship Leader at Jesus Chapel.  I look forward to learning from you all and sharing whatever I know.

Started by Cesar Duran

4 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Toni

Hi Everyone

Hello, Greetings from Corning, California - that's on the Pacific side of the U.S.A. I'm a professional singer, who just recently became a…

Started by Stephanie Aguilar

6 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Toni

Vocalist

Any suggestions on learning how to sing? I play keyboard and want to learn how to sing. I want to learn how to sing contemporary worship so…

Started by David Wettrich

0 Dec 28, 2015

Beautiful Design - please give this work some critiques

I am a little shy about trying to consistently share my songs on these sites. However, I really want to know what you all think of this one…

Started by Terrance McCoy

5 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Terrance McCoy

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service