Welcome - Introductions (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

author / copyright help - Come Holy Spirit Fall on Me Now

Hey, anybody know the author / copyright information on a song that starts out "Come Holy Spirit, Fall On me Now..."  It is either by City…

Started by Charles Wolff

10 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Charles Wolff

Christian Unity

Peace be with us all!!My name is Daniel Garvin. I am a member of a christian music group known as Æternal. We have been together for over f…

Started by Daniel Garvin

0 Jun 8, 2016

Hello!

Hi everyone! My name is Bryan and I am a hobbyist singer-songwriter.  Most of my songs are Scripture paraphrase (and most of them are from…

Started by Bryan J Emerson

7 Jun 4, 2016
Reply by Bryan J Emerson

Just Joined -Background/Visual Worship Artist.

Hi y'all! I am glad to be joining you! I am Hannah, and I am a photographer/graphic design artist. I love to worship God with everything…

Started by Hannah Searcy

4 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Charles Wolff

Worship songs or not Worship songs

As a new worship leader (but not a new worship musician) I'm having a bit of trouble with, What IS a worship/praise song as opposed to mayb…

Started by Paul Foster

11 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Charles Wolff

It's Been A While...

I haven't been on WTR in several years, so I thought I'd reintroduce myself.  Full-time staff with Nags Head Church (http://nagsheadchurch.…

Started by Nathan Lawrenson

5 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Nathan Lawrenson

In Christ Alone

Anyone have any suggestions on how to play this song on piano? I've tried a few different ways. 1) In my left hand I break up the chord and…

Started by David Wettrich

3 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Daniel Read

Hello From El Paso, Tx

Hello, my name is Cesar and I am the Worship Leader at Jesus Chapel.  I look forward to learning from you all and sharing whatever I know.

Started by Cesar Duran

4 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Toni

Hi Everyone

Hello, Greetings from Corning, California - that's on the Pacific side of the U.S.A. I'm a professional singer, who just recently became a…

Started by Stephanie Aguilar

6 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Toni

Vocalist

Any suggestions on learning how to sing? I play keyboard and want to learn how to sing. I want to learn how to sing contemporary worship so…

Started by David Wettrich

0 Dec 28, 2015

RSS

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service