Welcome - Introductions (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Melissa from Ohio

Hello, I am the worship chair of my church's contemporary worship service.   I'm from northwest Ohio, and I currently attend the church I g…

Started by Melissa Geiger

0 Mar 9

Returning to WTR

Hello, everyone!  I have been a member for several years but did not visit the site for quite a long time.  So I hope to reconnect and make…

Started by Rev. Tim Taylor

4 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

Greetings from Down Under!

Hey everyone! I'm sure you can see my name, so no need to go over that anymore than we need to. Australian born and raised, as well as brou…

Started by Dan Short

2 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Dan Short

Greetings from the Deep South (of England)

Hi everyone, Jonathan's the name, I was born and brought up in the Bretheren Movement, but have experienced pretty much every form and exp…

Started by Jonathan Skeet

3 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

Coming back

Hello gang, it's been a while. Thanks to Nathan for getting this going again, blessings to you brother. I'm Steve Wilson, worship leader a…

Started by Steve

2 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Steve

Getting back to WtR after too long a break

Hi, I'm Matt, I'm married to Ali, with three children (two not so childrenish now!) and I'm based in Lee on the Solent, on the beautiful So…

Started by Matt Lockwood

1 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Nathan Gifford

First Lady letting God lead her in praise

Hello all, I'm new here and and am suddenly new to leading (preparing and playing) praise and worship 3 times a week. I'm using iTunes to p…

Started by DWINNER

2 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Charles Wolff

Praise y Adoración Bilingual Hymnal / Himnario bilingüe

Praise y Adoración is a hymnal that provides the lyrics of 950 Christian hymns and short songs (coritos) available in both English and Span…

Started by Benjamín Alicea-Lugo

0 Sep 27, 2016

Christians by Name not by Heart !!

Parking a bicycle in the garage will never make it a car. Even sitting in the office of your Boss when he/she is away,it won't make you a B…

Started by Jibin Chacko

0 Jul 15, 2016

author / copyright help - Come Holy Spirit Fall on Me Now

Hey, anybody know the author / copyright information on a song that starts out "Come Holy Spirit, Fall On me Now..."  It is either by City…

Started by Charles Wolff

10 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Charles Wolff

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service