Songwriting - Give & Get Song Feedback (347)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Cross of Victory - Original

Hello everyone. This is a song that I just completed earlier this year. Here's a link to the video we also made. The Cross of Victory I was…

Started by Doug Hupp

14 Jun 17
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

I am...

Original song that I wrote based on the life of Jesus as documented by Edgar Cayce.

Started by Taylor Ford

3 May 18
Reply by Brian Lawson

Let Go and Know

"Let Go and Know" is a song that I have been working on lately.  It seems to me that it would work as a congregational song, though it may…

Started by Brian Lawson

4 Feb 6
Reply by Brian Lawson

Be Thou My Vision

Obviously I didn't write this song, this is just my arrangement. I'm actually posting about the mix. I'm trying to get better at mixing, so…

Started by Benjamin Sealey

6 Jan 31
Reply by Benjamin Sealey

Wonderful

Hi everyone. I'm new here . This ia very simple child like song. I hope not childish. I've not tried it out on my church yet. I'm wanting a…

Started by David Anthony Wilkin

6 Jan 23
Reply by David Anthony Wilkin

Known For Your Presence

This is a new one of mine we've been trying at our celebration service, it seems to be going quite well...it's kind of the finished article…

Started by Joe Aiken

3 Jan 15
Reply by Joe Aiken

Silence of this Night (Rewrite)

About one year ago I started writing a Christmas song that I shared here at the time.  Since then I have expanded the lyrics by adding a se…

Started by Brian Lawson

12 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Brian Lawson

You Are A Good Shepherd

05%20You%20Are%20A%20Good%20Shepherd.mp3

Started by Lenny Smith

5 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Lorraine Doswell

Wild & Free (Band Version)

I added a very acoustic version of this song a while ago but here is a band demo we did. Apologies for the mix. The demo and mix is extreme…

Started by Joshua Halls

3 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Joshua Halls

See my invitation to InspireSong 2017 May 18-21

Hi All, Just so I don't create two comment threads, I invite you to see the following post and comment there: http://www.worshiptherock.co

Started by Tony Chung

0 Nov 9, 2016

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service