Seasonal, Holiday & Sermon-Themed Worship (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Easter Songs 2015

Hi friends!  I am looking at some ideas for a theme for this year.  I have two songs that we could build on, Matt Maher's Because He Lives,…

Started by Doris

4 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Worship The Rock

Any good worship songs on unity - do they exist?

Am looking for some good congregational songs on unity, but don't really find any that work. The only one that comes to mind is "Bind us to…

Started by Deborah Johnson

36 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Alicia Kardell

Songs for Right Before Sermon

I don't attend a liturgical church, but I like to generally follow a worship flow of thought: Call to Worship song, song of adoration, conf…

Started by Amy Duncan

7 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Charles Wolff

Song Ideas for 3 Day Festival- Grace Unpacked

Hi all, I'm leading worship at a 3 day festival at the end of May and I thought I'd see if you have any good song ideas. (please see vid an…

Started by Joe Aiken

3 May 17, 2014
Reply by Joe Aiken

[Help] Songs for a 'love' concert theme: Indescribable Love

WE NEED SONGS FOR OUR LOVE CONCERT THIS COMING FEBRUARY SOME SUGGESTIONS PLEASE :)))

Started by Christian Paul Joaquin

4 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Dorothy Murphy

[Help] Praise and Worship songs themed: A God Beyond Compare (Isaiah 45:6)

hey bros and sisters I really need your help :) we need an themed song for our anniversary this coming Dec. 28,2013 :) the theme is A God B…

4 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by Laura Landers

Praise songs For NEW YEAR/Opening the gates of 2014 HELP?

our Worship Team would like to have an live band at the side of our Church on Dec 31 until Jan 1 12AM and we're asking some of the songs th…

2 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Joe Aiken

Songs referencing animals

From 9/8 until mid-October, our church is going to be having an emphasis on "animals," starting out as some sort of theme for the Sunday Sc…

Started by Charles Wolff

6 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by David D Waggoner

Need song based on John 8:12

I'm going to be leading music for a children's camp soon, and the pastor wants an easily learn-able, "take home with them" song based on Jo…

Started by Josh Simpson

2 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Bill Ward

Need chords for "Parenthood" by Raymond Gregory

My wife heard this on the radio, and I youtubed it.  I'd like to maybe put my own spin on this on Father's day along with some pictures on…

Started by Josh Simpson

0 May 20, 2013

RSS

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service